THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning my pretty pirates xx ahh the joy that is Thursday 😆 xx

Wondered if i could ask, if you have time and the inclination… could you have a watch if these 2 videos?

The are to be played at Joyce’s funeral… Joyce lived in the same village all her life and loved her garden and all things nature, so have used my pics taken while detecting to put the music too…

So if u were attending a funeral and they were playing while you sang… would you think .. they were ok?

I will do a third one with pics of joyce and the family… but wanted to get an honest opinion.. from someone other than David!!

Dont feel obligated… but if u had a moment over your coffee… i would very much appreciate it xx 🤗 xxx

They were both very nice.

Morning my pretty pirates xx ahh the joy that is Thursday 😆 xx

Wondered if i could ask, if you have time and the inclination… could you have a watch if these 2 videos?

The are to be played at Joyce’s funeral… Joyce lived in the same village all her life and loved her garden and all things nature, so have used my pics taken while detecting to put the music too…

So if u were attending a funeral and they were playing while you sang… would you think .. they were ok?

I will do a third one with pics of joyce and the family… but wanted to get an honest opinion.. from someone other than David!!

Dont feel obligated… but if u had a moment over your coffee… i would very much appreciate it xx 🤗 xxx

In all seriousness blossom both are very fitting.

Huntsman, I think.
It's one of our lovely commonly known as a Dock Spider or Fishing Spider. Not venomous just a great insect killer.

Though the Huntsman has the same characteristics, but they're huge!

We had one in our car while camping 50 miles south of Darwin Australia.
I even said to the Mrs I was ready to torch the car and hitch a ride, than get in it with that monster.🤣

Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 7.31.33 AM.png

It's one of our lovely commonly known as a Dock Spider or Fishing Spider. Not venomous just a great insect killer.

Though the Huntsman has the same characteristics, but they're huge!

We had one in our car while camping 50 miles south of Darwin Australia.
I even said to the Mrs I was ready to torch the car and hitch a ride, than get in it with that monster.🤣

View attachment 2158383
***ARC HAS SHIVERS ON NECK AND SPINE***
***ARC STARTS SLAPPING HIS LEGS AND BRUSHING his arms and neck**

Arrrrrr rrrrrrr ug

***ARC HAS SHIVERS ON NECK AND SPINE***
***ARC STARTS SLAPPING HIS LEGS AND BRUSHING his arms and neck**

Arrrrrr rrrrrrr ug
ARC by the time I got that 🕷 whipped my shirt was soaking wet.
32 yrs later that sucker still rents space in the memory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back