THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Got a sunny day. Only 16c but no wind.
Came up donuts find wise. No complaints on the day though.
Garage sale find. 12 footer! I have a 15 foot surf rod and this will be a better rock fishing rod. Daiwa Eleminator.

View attachment 2158206

View attachment 2158207

Perfect for bringing in the Ling!!

View attachment 2158208
They make some good gear Daiwa. I have an Aird 7 foot lure caster. Its as light as a feather and you can cast without fatigue, but plenty of control. I love it.
Good pick up.

Good morning, everyone.

IMG_5286.jpeg

Listening, she sounded like a character out of a carry on movie.
All families have em. :violent1:

Had to try to pay attention instead of listening to the lovely voice and accent but...

I think I subscribed to something that was charged on my card. A ladies
magazine or something. Then donated something to some cause or another.
I faintly recall a stern word or two just before I confessed to a couple crimes I didn't commit.
Not sure the topic.

Had to try to pay attention instead of listening to the lovely voice and accent but...

I think I subscribed to something that was charged on my card. A ladies
magazine or something. Then donated something to some cause or another.
I faintly recall a stern word or two just before I confessed to a couple crimes I didn't commit.
Not sure the topic.
For the last year and a bit, I was taken by a lovely voiced Lass that has displayed many lovely treasures to feast our tired eyes upon.

Now only to learn that the wrath that potty mouth can deliver-Well she shivered the ships timbers, I say.
I believe she's a true blooded pirate for sure, no mistaking it now. :laughing7:

For the last year and a bit, I was taken by a lovely voiced Lass that has displayed many lovely treasures to feast our tired eyes upon.

Now only to learn that the wrath that potty mouth can deliver-Well she shivered the ships timbers, I say.
I believe she's a true blooded pirate for sure, no mistaking it now. :laughing7:
Imagine her wrath if detecting were delayed or postponed? The cussing might make a seasoned sailor blush.
No wonder himself forgot shovels a while back. He was probably wracked with concern over the time while studying his railroad watch for the precise second to depart.
He might have to go through time study again if he delays! And the accent won't be the same.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back