THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

[Roger was there, and he was sitting at the desk, and I came in and I saw this guy sitting behind him – huge, bald, fat guy. I thought, "He looks a bit... strange..." Anyway, so I sat down with Roger at the desk and we worked for about ten minutes, and this guy kept on getting up and brushing his teeth and then sitting – doing really weird things, but keeping quiet. And I said to Roger, "Who is he?" and Roger said "I don't know." And I said "Well, I assumed he was a friend of yours," and he said "No, I don't know who he is." Anyway, it took me a long time, and then suddenly I realised it was Syd, after maybe 45 minutes. He came in as we were doing the vocals for "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", which was basically about Syd. He just, for some incredible reason picked the very day that we were doing a song which was about him. And we hadn't seen him, I don't think, for two years before. That's what's so incredibly... weird about this guy. And a bit disturbing, as well, I mean, particularly when you see a guy, that you don't, you couldn't recognise him. And then, for him to pick the very day we want to start putting vocals on, which is a song about him. Very strange.[18]]

"Remember when you were young? (Ha-ha-ha-ha)
You shone like the sun
Shine on, you crazy diamond
Now there's a look in your eyes
Like black holes in the sky
You were caught in the crossfire
Of childhood and stardom
Blown on the steel breeze
Come on, you target for faraway laughter
Come on, you stranger
You legend, you martyr, and shine
You reached for the secret too soon
You cried for the moon
Threatened by shadows at night
And exposed in the light
Well, you wore out your welcome
With random precision
Rode on the steel breeze
Come on, you raver, you seer of visions
Come on, you painter
You piper, you prisoner, and shine"
1720631848872.png

1720631794359.png

Ahhh Peps nd RC….. you 2 do make me laugh so much 💕 🤗 🤗

… to be fair I was a little thrown by the constant mention of erm 🍒 ( if you get what I mean 😂) I wasn’t expecting them to be used as a measure of some ones character…🤔…. ! I wonder if they will have the 🍒 to attend the funeral 🤔😂 xxx

Ahhh Peps nd RC….. you 2 do make me laugh so much 💕 🤗 🤗

… to be fair I was a little thrown by the constant mention of erm 🍒 ( if you get what I mean 😂) I wasn’t expecting them to be used as a measure of some ones character…🤔…. ! I wonder if they will have the 🍒 to attend the funeral 🤔😂 xxx

Went to the tire shop. 2 tubes put into the skidsteer rear tires.
2 hours of semi-blue air.🤣
1 New battery
2 wheelbarrow tubes.
Not an easy task breaking down those tires, and putting in a tube.

Rained pretty good at times 1.5 inches so for.
Just some popcorn showers from now on.
So I canceled the Ark, told the varmints to go back home.

Morning my pretty pirates xx ahh the joy that is Thursday 😆 xx

Wondered if i could ask, if you have time and the inclination… could you have a watch if these 2 videos?

The are to be played at Joyce’s funeral… Joyce lived in the same village all her life and loved her garden and all things nature, so have used my pics taken while detecting to put the music too…

So if u were attending a funeral and they were playing while you sang… would you think .. they were ok?

I will do a third one with pics of joyce and the family… but wanted to get an honest opinion.. from someone other than David!!

Dont feel obligated… but if u had a moment over your coffee… i would very much appreciate it xx 🤗 xxx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back