THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rumor was with turkey poults at Dads was they'd look up in a rainstorm and drown.
I suspect it was more of a case of don't let them be exposed or they'll get wet and suffer as any real young feathered creature would.
Found dead outside after a storm and wet and bedraggled...Drowning would be as good an inaccurate diagnosis as any.
They're 9 weeks old now.
Going onto the organic Turkey Grower in 2 days, like it or not.
250 lbs of starter is finished.
8 Turkeys don't weigh 35 lbs probably.
Math lies again 🤣

Afternoon my cute little chums!! Hope u are all in good spirits this fine Tuesday! Xx 🤗…… well i say fine, but we are back to rain nd cool weather type of english summer!! xx
It's going to make the dirt moist, then the targets will sound out loud and clear.
But to moist where the wellies stick.
Make a list for himself and pin it to his ......🫣
certainly not his gloves as he might forget them also.😊
Hope you have a drama free week.

It's going to make the dirt moist, then the targets will sound out loud and clear.
Drama? What drama?

1720552733166.png

Ha! Thats what i say… getting excited for our week off.. but got to wait for the harvest to start!!! Yes, am adding another level to our ‘kit check’ going forward 😀 xx

Hopefully i have managed to secure the life ins policy to be paid to Davids mum today…. Funeral booked for the 26th July! 😅…so i think thats everything done nd they haven’t been able to get any cash this time!! .

I recorded the phone calls i had with Sam nd Paul… working on how i can share them… so everyone can hear them!! They tell the story in their own words.. better than i ever could 😂 xx

Ha! Thats what i say… getting excited for our week off.. but got to wait for the harvest to start!!! Yes, am adding another level to our ‘kit check’ going forward 😀 xx

Hopefully i have managed to secure the life ins policy to be paid to Davids mum today…. Funeral booked for the 26th July! 😅…so i think thats everything done nd they haven’t been able to get any cash this time!! .

I recorded the phone calls i had with Sam nd Paul… working on how i can share them… so everyone can hear them!! They tell the story in their own words.. better than i ever could 😂 xx
Oh the week of swinging does sound really great.

Now there's plenty of daylight post working days.
Get those gardens in shape, the woddles-woddled.
So there's no interruptions in your days of digging.

Ok have manged to add a pic and upload the call with sam to you tube … should u fancy a listen 😂… xx

Oh the stream looks inviting to look for Neolithic points, and the more current Roman drops.
Gee Sam sounds a tad defensive. 🤣

Ok have manged to add a pic and upload the call with sam to you tube
She does get a little wound up, doesn't she?

Are you sure you want those visible publicly? (With them posted here, anyone on the internet can see them, not just members of Treasurenet.)

She does get a little wound up, doesn't she?

Are you sure you want those visible publicly? (With them posted here, anyone on the internet can see them, not just members of Treasurenet.)
I understand…. But to be quite honest I am happy for anyone to listen to them. If they were reasonable people, obviously things would be very different. But in all honesty anyone who behaves like that deserves to be named and shamed IMO. But appreciate your words xx 🤗

Actually you have great control.
I believe that the words fit the situation.
Ah thank you… xx . Once the funeral is done and dusted, will be contacting one of those sleazy women’s mags, to see if they will print the story 😂…! We have one here called Take a Break… it’s full of ‘found my husband cheating with my best friend’ type stories! 😂. Xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back