THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

100_0226.JPG

Dig with shovel…. But use right hand… find signal… put detector down, dig hole!! 😊… xx
Well there's the problem right there-putting down the detector-then you have to pick it back up-repetitive moves is what the problem is.
Solution is don't put the detector down

(This message was generated after only -2 cups of coffee)

Well there's the problem right there-putting down the detector-then you have to pick it back up-repetitive moves is what the problem is.
Solution is don't put the detector down

(This message was generated after only -2 cups of coffee)
I honestly have no clue how that is possible… obviously ive heard talk of it.. but clearly lack the co ordination to successfully pull that move off 😂 xx

I honestly have no clue how that is possible… obviously ive heard talk of it.. but clearly lack the co ordination to successfully pull that move off 😂 xx
I only set the detector down if I get on my knees to retrieve or photograph the find.
Usually it's a one handed shovel hold, dig, use boot for leverage behind blade to get dirt out of hole.

Disclaimer: Now that I have had the required dosage of morning nectar I have now realized that you probably will set the detector down and use 2 hands-one foot-2 grunts-one grumble on why you're subjected to be digging your own holes while Himself is clearly ignoring the Cute Lass's need for help.
61ce1b3291df0ae3.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back