THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone.

The wild plums are blooming.
IMG_4018.jpeg

Looks like the rains have moved in for a few days again.
I managed to do 3 loads of stuff yesterday (1 load is the sellers stuff still sitting on the trailer)

Delivered a ride on mower to the repair buddy's place for his parts inventory/get it running split on sale (Freebee)

Unloaded the 25hp John Deer riding mower and sweeper, cleaned up the BLVD in front of the Mrs that was attempting to rake the pine cones ( 48" sweeper vs 8" fan rake)
Kind of like I wrecked her fun.:dontknow:

Decided to buy a bush hog, (have one) For $250
I needed the PTO shaft, they don't come cheap.

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 9.49.17 AM.png

Simply put the bush hog back up for sale minus PTO shaft for $300. Whine complain "OK $250"

Went to the last gardening meeting last night.
Learnt about why racoons go through electric fencing, the reward is greater than the zap.
So electric fencing, then a barrier fencing where they get stopped and have to climb over.
The result now is instead of 1 zap, they get quite a few in a row-ok reward isn't as appealing now.
Now to put another 800ft barrier around the berry patch garden.

I was offered a deal by a buddy that was in the military last year to do an assassination.
Night vision-long range shot-oh he was like I can do this for you.:headbang::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back