THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20240410_135221.jpg
I swear down, 100% it's has rained in Plymouth since October!!!!

Yesterday afternoon was the dis assembly of a tube frame shelter 10'x20'x10' high. Loading up a aluminum green house frame-how it goes back together is a :dontknow:.
Plus the cheap and somewhat $hitty trailer ($100) so I don't have a lot into it if doesn't pan out.
The son cranked the leg right out, so it's at the tractor shop now.
The Tundra is higher than a Ford 🤣
So I had to lift the tongue off the hitch.
20240409_170647.jpg

The old saying goes
"You can take a Scrapper out of the scrap yard, but you can't take the scrap out of an old Scrapper."

20240409_162059.jpg

Today is a hauling event of the ride on mower & sweeper, steel doors(free), 2 buckets & hydraulic plow blade, 5 extra tires on rims for the skid steer.
Unload return for 8 wire stackable parts bins 4' x 4' filled with stainless chimney parts 6,7,8"

Sounds like a plan so far.....

Yesterday afternoon was the dis assembly of a tube frame shelter 10'x20'x10' high. Loading up a aluminum green house frame-how it goes back together is a :dontknow:.
Plus the cheap and somewhat $hitty trailer ($100) so I don't have a lot into it if doesn't pan out.
The son cranked the leg right out, so it's at the tractor shop now.
The Tundra is higher than a Ford 🤣
So I had to lift the tongue off the hitch.
View attachment 2142635

The old saying goes
"You can take a Scrapper out of the scrap yard, but you can't take the scrap out of an old Scrapper."

View attachment 2142637

Today is a hauling event of the ride on mower & sweeper, steel doors(free), 2 buckets & hydraulic plow blade, 5 extra tires on rims for the skid steer.
Unload return for 8 wire stackable parts bins 4' x 4' filled with stainless chimney parts 6,7,8"

Sounds like a plan so far.....
Ambitious!
Square holes grating an eye catcher. Doubly if steel.

Trailer tires would make me think twice about stealing it. L.o.l.. But then again , ambitious!

Frame atop trailer looks alright. One spot needs reattached. By welding? I've a blind frame with synthetic couplers at joints and intersections except for keyhole slots on (girts?) that fit over studs/screwheads not quite seated.

Weather lookin good in your pics.
Thurs. a washout forcasted here. Not a washout washout. Just a washout of outdoor activity.

Ambitious!
Square holes grating an eye catcher. Doubly if steel.

Trailer tires would make me think twice about stealing it. L.o.l.. But then again , ambitious!

Frame atop trailer looks alright. One spot needs reattached. By welding? I've a blind frame with synthetic couplers at joints and intersections except for keyhole slots on (girts?) that fit over studs/screwheads not quite seated.

Weather lookin good in your pics.
Thurs. a washout forcasted here. Not a washout washout. Just a washout of outdoor activity.
He was going to replace the tires.
Then they did a tire reduction, tires got thrown out.
So price reflected the thought of the day.
They are under the gun to move now.
Just a few weeks left and much to do.

He was going to replace the tires.
Then they did a tire reduction, tires got thrown out.
So price reflected the thought of the day.
They are under the gun to move now.
Just a few weeks left and much to do.
Be safe out there, I see the need to carry some band-aids with you on today's outing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back