THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

It’s been pouring rain here for a couple days. Sun peaked out long enough to snap a picture of some of our tulips.

I hope everyone’s well, and staying dry.

Attachments

• F97AD6E4-26B8-4C1E-84CB-D1986906AE9A.jpeg
    F97AD6E4-26B8-4C1E-84CB-D1986906AE9A.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 9
  • A0375E6D-5E7F-46FB-BFAE-69FE49FAD8FF.jpeg
    A0375E6D-5E7F-46FB-BFAE-69FE49FAD8FF.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 8
  • EDF1715D-36FC-4DD6-BC5D-C36FCF61C0A5.jpeg
    EDF1715D-36FC-4DD6-BC5D-C36FCF61C0A5.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi guys, morning here, pm there.
How things have changed selling online huh.
Used to sell stuff on Gumtree, never issues, proper enquiries.
You gotta be kidding me now! Within just 1 hour of listing a coil I had 5 scammers and two very suspect offers. One I told them id meet them opposite the local police station for the sale, that was the last I heard from him. I took the add down after a few hours it was non stop scammers and dodgy people. Was crazy. Sign of the times I guess.

Hi guys, morning here, pm there.
How things have changed selling online huh.
Used to sell stuff on Gumtree, never issues, proper enquiries.
You gotta be kidding me now! Within just 1 hour of listing a coil I had 5 scammers and two very suspect offers. One I told them id meet them opposite the local police station for the sale, that was the last I heard from him. I took the add down after a few hours it was non stop scammers and dodgy people. Was crazy. Sign of the times I guess.

It really has gotten bad it seems. Lots of desperate or dishonest people in our world. I’m afraid all this AI crap is only going to escalate things.

I used to frequent Facebook for the market place but it’s gotten so bad I just deleted it all.

Best of luck. It’s crazy out there.

It really has gotten bad it seems. Lots of desperate or dishonest people in our world. I’m afraid all this AI crap is only going to escalate things.

I used to frequent Facebook for the market place but it’s gotten so bad I just deleted it all.

Best of luck. It’s crazy out there.
Yeah, I was telling a friend about it last night and he said the same as you with the Facebook stuff. Said him and his friends refuse to use it anymore.
Your not wrong, it is getting crazy, all the same things going wrong and bad are happening exactly the same worldwide.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back