THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning! Thanks for the kind words yesterday! I Def think it was a 24 hour stomach bug. Sweat out the fever last night and feeling much better today. Washing the sheets as we speak! Nothing like a little stomach bug before a beach vacation to help you drop a few lbs :D

@pepperj I did get my new detector! Its sitting unassembled in the box. Not sure I want to put it together, or leave it as is until I get to my destination on Saturday... wont have much time for detecting between now and my flight. However, I should put it together and take it apart so I know what I am doing when I get there.

I am very excited to use it in the British Virgin Islands on my vacation! Warmth, sand, a drink, and hopefully everyones lost engagement rings :laughing7: I am bringing my extra pointer so my daughter (7) can help and play with it in the sand. I have three now... funny how that happens!

Morning Pirates of the world… another day another dollar… 😬 xx still heavy rain here today . so happily employed in the warm office with Mr Woo flirting his tail off 😆 xx

Well, another day, another dollar
After I've sang and hollered
Oh, it's my way of living, and I can't change a thing
Another town is drawing near
Oh, baby, I wish you were here
But the only way I can see you, darlin', is in my dreams
It's a highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Well, the hurt you leave behind
It's the hurt that's on your mind
Oh, and last night's show took its toll on me
Well the city lights fly by me
As I lay my body in my bed
Oh, and dreams of you dance through my head
It's a highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
Oh
Oh
Oh
It's those big wheels are ready to roll
We've be flyin' high and so low
Lord, and all this madness
Ain't crazy as it seems
Everywhere they stop and stare
I'm just a stranger on this road
Oh, I stand alone
Only in my dream
Highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
(Well, highway song)
Highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
(Songwriters: Rick Medlocke, Jackson Spires.)

I met Philippe at a book signing and he told me all about how he pulled this feat off..Really cool

Attachments

• IMG_1846.png
    IMG_1846.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 14

Well, another day, another dollar
After I've sang and hollered
Oh, it's my way of living, and I can't change a thing
Another town is drawing near
Oh, baby, I wish you were here
But the only way I can see you, darlin', is in my dreams
It's a highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Well, the hurt you leave behind
It's the hurt that's on your mind
Oh, and last night's show took its toll on me
Well the city lights fly by me
As I lay my body in my bed
Oh, and dreams of you dance through my head
It's a highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
Oh
Oh
Oh
It's those big wheels are ready to roll
We've be flyin' high and so low
Lord, and all this madness
Ain't crazy as it seems
Everywhere they stop and stare
I'm just a stranger on this road
Oh, I stand alone
Only in my dream
Highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
(Well, highway song)
Highway song
You sing it on and on
On and on
Highway song
Is as lonely
As the road I'm on
(Songwriters: Rick Medlocke, Jackson Spires.)

Cool song!! xx weird how “Another day, another Pound” doesnt really flow 🤔 x

Good morning! Thanks for the kind words yesterday! I Def think it was a 24 hour stomach bug. Sweat out the fever last night and feeling much better today. Washing the sheets as we speak! Nothing like a little stomach bug before a beach vacation to help you drop a few lbs :D

@pepperj I did get my new detector! Its sitting unassembled in the box. Not sure I want to put it together, or leave it as is until I get to my destination on Saturday... wont have much time for detecting between now and my flight. However, I should put it together and take it apart so I know what I am doing when I get there.

I am very excited to use it in the British Virgin Islands on my vacation! Warmth, sand, a drink, and hopefully everyones lost engagement rings :laughing7: I am bringing my extra pointer so my daughter (7) can help and play with it in the sand. I have three now... funny how that happens!
I would suggest to take it out and charge the batteries up proper before getting to the white sand destination with a uncharged battery.

Query clarification please: You said:
I have three now... funny how that happens!
Now is that 3 Daughters or 3 Pin Pointers?

He is… he coos, bobs his head and twirls round … he also does the cutest little hops on and off his “nest.. “ he is a big fluffy tease 😆 xx
That's what I heard how it all starts-he's putting the moves on you.
Himself won't be happy to know that some feathered Pigeon is going to be ruffling his feathers.

Could get down right bad, himself all scratched up being attacked when comes through the door.
Birds are very territorial I hear.
Even meeting himself in other locals the Mr Woo will detect that you've been messing around outside the house.
You're lucky they don't attack in the dark.
But the next pile of poop on the detector might mean he's marking its territory.

Just things to watch out for-:laughing7:

I would suggest to take it out and charge the batteries up proper before getting to the white sand destination with a uncharged battery.

Query clarification please: You said:

Now is that 3 Daughters or 3 Pin Pointers?
The pinpointers!!!!! I am a one and DONE kinda girl with kids hahaha

That's what I heard how it all starts-he's putting the moves on you.
Himself won't be happy to know that some feathered Pigeon is going to be ruffling his feathers.

Could get down right bad, himself all scratched up being attacked when comes through the door.
Birds are very territorial I hear.
Even meeting himself in other locals the Mr Woo will detect that you've been messing around outside the house.
You're lucky they don't attack in the dark.
But the next pile of poop on the detector might mean he's marking its territory.

Just things to watch out for-:laughing7:
Ha..oh how i dream of the day Mr Woo dive bombs him while he is innocently munching his snacks on the couch 😂😂 xx

Oooo! 01 of the album= walk a crooked mile too..( No , not Ma Gooses mile....)

"There was a crooked man,"​

BY MOTHER GOOSE
There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

432512998_373665892301047_8096467399151603875_n.jpg

Vermont, 1940...
Caption
Walter Gaylord and son on sled with vat full of sap from sugar maple trees which is boiled down into syrup. Mad River Valley, Waitesfield, Vermont. He averages about 150 gallons of syrup annually, this year tapped only 600 out of his 1000 trees, because of unusually deep snow and late spring. He owns several farms; in this particular farm unit there are eighty acres. It has been in family for three generations. Has about thity-five or forty head of cattle, raises poultry and potatoes...
Source
Farm Security Administration Marion Post Wolcott photographer

I’m late to the party. So much rain last week has the creeks still higher than I feel like getting wet plus the current. So on days like this I do errands and just like Todd said I got the mower charging and a hour later jumped on it and mowed the lawn. We have big yards here not like Florida. But I’m feeling almost as good as new now. By my next day off I should be out hunting stone treasure. Nice weather today 69.
Hoping everyone enjoys their day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back