THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The Ford 460's 7.5-litre engine was one of the most reliable and powerful engines in Ford's history, and it served many customers well for many years and miles. By taking good care of your engine, you can extend its lifespan and enjoy its benefits for longer.
Had a few 460s and they just kept going and going. /76 Thunderbird had one, it would cruise all day not missing a beat or my meals that I could cook on the manifold.
My /63 firetruck has the mega-block V8 534 cid version, fed by a giant Holley four-barrel carb.
I should of grabbed the extra parts engine that was offered up at the time.

Good morning everyone... another nasty day of rain here in New England. It hasn't let up at all it seems. However, makes the ground easier to dig!

Another day of boring working from home also. At least my new detector is coming today!!! (I may have a spending problem I will need to address later :laughing7:).

Morning Team! Ugh had to go to Coventry today, early start, fog and road closures 🙄… but back at home now, think i deserve an afternoon nap 😆 xx
Good to hear you made it home safe and sound-yes have a afternoon nap.
You need all your energy for the weekend dirt digging event.
The ship doesn't want to hear of any 1 day events this weekend either. :laughing7:

Good morning everyone... another nasty day of rain here in New England. It hasn't let up at all it seems. However, makes the ground easier to dig!

Another day of boring working from home also. At least my new detector is coming today!!! (I may have a spending problem I will need to address later :laughing7:).
Congratulations on the new toy. :hello2:
The spending problem-I don't see there's any problem when it comes to a new detector.:laughing7:
Does anybody else?

Mornin all.

Speed-up.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back