THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The weather has been great here and I've been able to get out a lot, mostly park hunts, but haven't got anything good for a week or two.
After spending a few more hours digging park plugs yesterday, I drove around looking for a place to dig in an older neighborhood.
Pulled a beat up '51 Benny from a curb strip.

Attachments

• IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 13
Good morning all. Wet and soggy here -- two inches of rain so far and it's still coming down. No digging for me for a bit.
Have you considered a sluice? :angel12:

If only pull tabs were gold rings...

I throw all the pull tabs I dig in a jar, and dump it out when I finally get a gold item and start over.
As you can see, I'm in a bit of a gold slump. :BangHead:

Attachments

• IMG_6655.JPG
    IMG_6655.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Good morning everyone
Note to self next time you eat sour cream check the date first. I’ve been sick from midday yesterday and feeling better but not 100% yet. Going to try and work, hopefully I make it through the day.
Bad food mantra = ASS CHEEKS PLEASE STAY TOGETHER ! ! !

:P

Stopped by the ship to say hello....hope all are well, and getting out to hunt. Everything is good down here in the islands, and I got some gold and silver yesterday..... I passed by one of the 1733 survivor camps, and was shocked to see tons of sand has been removed by this year's storms !! It will take a long special mission !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back