THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I'll probably eliminate the clasp, and have it welded, as it slides over my fat head, and there's no need for the weak link of a clasp.....its heavy, and I must take it off at night, for the same fear of choking.
Yes the weak link in the chain is usually the clasp.
Welding it up is brilliant, that will eliminate that problem.

Yes the fear of choking is real, I can't stand anything touching the throat/Adam's apple where I was injured.
Even touching it with my fingers makes what to rolf.

Orchid trees are in full bloom down here.
Screenshot_20240226_075217_Photos.jpg

Yes the fear of choking is real, I can't stand anything touching the throat/Adam's apple where I was injured.
Ahh.
You two seem the type to beat the tar out of the tent and contents /occupants with a boot or flashlight after a bootlace brushes against you in the dark.

Arc to Pepper....

:P

EL4Rs3W.gif

Ahh.
You two seem the type to beat the tar out of the tent and contents /occupants with a boot or flashlight after a bootlace brushes against you in the dark.
Have had the fight/flee mode kick in when the piss/fire 🐜 started to get the best of us.

That depends on whose boot it was....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back