THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Here’s the S GA frame with the new ones added. I’m in N GA so I don’t find anything like these.

Attachments

• IMG_3079.jpeg
    IMG_3079.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 18
Ahh yes.. i think i may need to invest in some, the radox muscle soak def didnt work.. !! xx
Weird that when we detect both days no pain.. but 1 day nd everything hurts 🤔..!! Is this an age thing 😳 xx
Ahhh, yes, getting old ain't for sissies. But fear not, it'll only get worse. :laughing7:

Ahh yes.. i think i may need to invest in some, the radox muscle soak def didnt work.. !! xx
Weird that when we detect both days no pain.. but 1 day nd everything hurts 🤔..!! Is this an age thing 😳 xx
I get two day delays sometimes.
And sometimes it's tough trying to remember what I did two days ago to bring it on...

On that note... i am gonna take my getting older arse to the laid back position and fade out to lah lah land.
Gonna try and get some MORE rest... started to feel almost normal today ... each day is definitely better than i was... would like to help it continue in that direction if i can. arrg

Does anyone know how to slow down bronze disease?

Found a coin weight from James 1st early 1600s for a gold unite (22 shillings) but uts already badly damaged but enough detail to identify

Attachments

• Bazaart_20240227_084652_142.jpeg
    Bazaart_20240227_084652_142.jpeg
    584.2 KB · Views: 11
  • James I 22s weight 003.jpeg
    James I 22s weight 003.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back