THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

How old is too old? I know of people that replace their ride every 5 years.....
Well we have 3, with one the wife bought new 17yrs ago with 265k mi. My daily truck @ 18yrs old & 190k and recently new edition at 3yr old. Regular maintenance and driven until the wheels fall off 🚘 :laughing7: 🚍

Don’t forget the chiggers
Had them up here a few years ago, crazy how many bites.
Then again the list is long and they all want a piece of the action.
The Mrs got me this for Xmas to help with the blood suckers.
20231229_091615.jpg

View attachment 2133416
size also measured by the persons weight :laughing7: (generous unisex sizing)🤦‍♂️

size also measured by the persons weight :laughing7: (generous unisex sizing)🤦‍♂️
I certainly can't fill the weight classification.
Though it certainly helps getting the length for the arm and body.
I think though one would have to be extra careful around anything with a thorn.
So the prickly ash/hawthorn sites off the to go places to detect.

View attachment 2133416
L/XL (fits 175-240)
Wrong!! I'm 275 and wear a 3xl shirt so... epic fail!

Well we have 3, with one the wife bought new 17yrs ago with 265k mi. My daily truck @ 18yrs old & 190k and recently new edition at 3yr old. Regular maintenance and driven until the wheels fall off 🚘 :laughing7: 🚍
I drove a GMC PU for 17 years. I liked it so much I traded it in for another used 2016. The 2016 was a big disappointment trans started acting up so I traded it for a Toyota and so far so good.

I use deet spray it helps but the chiggers and ticks seem to run right through it with no problems. I heard if you wear a lite colored shirt it helps. So I avoid the brown and black colors. There is one creek I go to in the summer that usually has chiggers. A guy I know says to avoid a tree or bush that has white flowers on it cause the chiggers like the flowers and are attracted to them. Just a couple of helpful tips for everyone. I’m hoping to miss them this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back