THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wife's pan from "new" creek

gold black pan.jpg

I got my first set of Andre's Pencils today and tried them on the Norewegian coin I found the other day. Here's the before and after (before on the left, after on the right) of the front and back of the coin. I'm pretty happy about this, especially the back. I thought it was just really worn down, but nope, just really crusted in dirt. 8-)

2oreFrontBeforeAfter.jpg

2oreBackBeforeAfter.jpg

I got my first set of Andre's Pencils today and tried them on the Norewegian coin I found the other day. Here's the before and after (before on the left, after on the right) of the front and back of the coin. I'm pretty happy about this, especially the back. I thought it was just really worn down, but nope, just really crusted in dirt. 8-)

View attachment 2132348
View attachment 2132347
Well turned into a sweet looking coin, well done on the clean up.
The pencils seem to do the job, that's for sure.

View attachment 2132348
View attachment 2132347
It’s amazing how well they help to clean the crud off of crusty coins as well as other items.

Good morning y’all xx its 12 degrees here, bright sun and a gentle breeze!! 🤗

Here is what the FLO said… on the strange mermaid thing.. “Ooo an oddity, I like a mystery! I have asked around and had a few suggestions, but its looking to be Medieval and Romanesque in style, uncertain function”….. . So thats that cleared up 😂😂 xx

Will add it to the box of things to take in, she may no more once she sees it in person! Xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back