THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

View attachment 2126738
Looks like it's warm for us until Sat, and sun. And then it looks nice and cool not to cold. The problem is you have wak jobs like my wife that think it's an exhilarating experience to keep the widows open when it's 59 out !!
Oh dear Bart
It might be coming up on a little pre something that all the Mrs get in life.

Lunchroom rant.
The guys were all:blackbeard: complaining that going home their little Lasses had the heat cranked and were under a blanket.

"It's so hot in the arfing place!

The 🌶 :laughing7: I'll tell you guys the flip side to this one.
A few good years from now you'll be living with an older Lass that will have the windows cranked, running around nearly naked sweating like its 100 degrees outside in the middle of winter.

The sail fish travel in schools, and really start pouring through our area during the cold fronts !! I have a hoodie sweat shirt from @BennyV......I've only got to wear it once in 2 years....ill wear it tomorrow for instagram fish pictures.....if it ever gets cold enough to justify wearing it. I have winter jackets that I had in high-school....impossible to wear them out in florida.
You haven't cut the sleeves off the hoodie yet?

Mornin all.
Back deck steps viewed through the window screen. My self built wood gate closed at top.
Might not be my greatest picture..
IMG_0347.JPG

Come on down, spend a lot of money, then go home. The "damn yankees" are the ones who stay!
Barts forecast looked about as warm as I care for. At least for being active outside.
So winter visits seem attractive.
But then I'd miss out on no bugs or snakes outside , ect...
(Not that snakes bother me.)

All in fun.
A few months the Florida plates will start showing up here. L.o.l..

Barts forecast looked about as warm as I care for. At least for being active outside.
So winter visits seem attractive.
But then I'd miss out on no bugs or snakes outside , ect...
(Not that snakes bother me.)

All in fun.
A few months the Florida plates will start showing up here. L.o.l..
Up here there wasn't any southern plates during the not allowing folks😒 😕 🙄 to come up to the summer cottage.
Then a big reduction in plates when it was allowed.
In conversation with folks that open/close the cottages for the plates. They said that there was alot of older folks passed, or just getting too old.

The kids realized that the cottage (parents or grandparents) bought for $10-30K was now worth $500+K -$1.5 million so either the way they were sold off.

Up here there wasn't any southern plates during the not allowing folks😒 😕 🙄 to come up to the summer cottage.
Then a big reduction in plates when it was allowed.
In conversation with folks that open/close the cottages for the plates. They said that there was alot of older folks passed, or just getting too old.

The kids realized that the cottage (parents or grandparents) bought for $10-30K was now worth $500+K -$1.5 million so either the way they were sold off.
Buildings along main roads (Vs houses but maybe similar) closed upfor winter smelled like it. A cold space smell even after ice out.
And I'll insist a lingering chill as if a building can have cold bones. (Oh , they can indeed..)

A person could stay busy beig a caretaker for seasonals.
Homes want to be lived in though.
Not the same being infrequently used.
I don't object or mean insult to seasonal use. Just note by multiple means when I'm in one!
About like my hunting blind. Just a bigger scale.
And houses have things happen during long spells of non use.

The one I'm in sat about a year before I acquired it. It smelled like the cement basement more than anything.
Still , the ghost of the prior winter was involved. that basement /ground alone being the warmer temp; if it could be considered such.

This another reason why the 🌶 loves have 4 pieces of rubber touching the blacktop.
(Road rash on the ass)
Walk it, yup, walk it off.
For Sale 1 parts bike.

View attachment 2126738
Looks like it's warm for us until Sat, and sun. And then it looks nice and cool not to cold. The problem is you have wak jobs like my wife that think it's an exhilarating experience to keep the widows open when it's 59 out !!
Sounds like you already have a cold in da dose starting. :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back