THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

He opened the drawer and climbed in!

Little shit......

100_4444.JPG

Good morning everyone.

Looks like we had a coyote wander through the yard last night. The tracks went straight across, nowhere close to the chickens or the house.
IMG_3555.jpeg

Mean while in the islands we have our windows open to the ocean breeze. I will prepare the starship for another mission.....which actually means I'll get the boat ready to fish tomorrow.

Cold front coming in ... so dress warm. heh
The sail fish travel in schools, and really start pouring through our area during the cold fronts !! I have a hoodie sweat shirt from @BennyV......I've only got to wear it once in 2 years....ill wear it tomorrow for instagram fish pictures.....if it ever gets cold enough to justify wearing it. I have winter jackets that I had in high-school....impossible to wear them out in florida.

Screenshot_20240118_063842_MyRadar.jpg

Looks like it's warm for us until Sat, and sun. And then it looks nice and cool not to cold. The problem is you have wak jobs like my wife that think it's an exhilarating experience to keep the widows open when it's 59 out !!

Actually you'll here me complaining on Sunday when it doesn't get any warmer than 68.....thats a horrible winter day here in the land of bermuda shorts and flip-flops !! I might have to do the toe jam thing, and wear socks with my flip flops !!😅🤣

Actually you'll here me complaining on Sunday when it doesn't get any warmer than 68.....thats a horrible winter day here in the land of bermuda shorts and flip-flops !! I might have to do the toe jam thing, and wear socks with my flip flops !!😅🤣
Socks with flip flops are perfectly acceptable when it's 60 or colder. Also here in Florida you have your dress up flip flops too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back