THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yeah, I won't be posting pictures from here until you all are out of the freeze, I would feel like a schmuck.
Sure let us all freeze in misery.
Hear that fellow freezing, snow bound, frozen snot nosed pirates.
He doesn't care to share any little warm pictures.
Oh wozz us northerners. 😢

I haven’t seen any posts by blackfoot in a couple days. His part of Iowa was under blizzard conditions for 3 days. He had 12” of snow last time he checked in, then the blizzard hit.
He posted this afternoon in a war movie thread. Hopefully all is well.

Cats....

100_4437.JPG

What's going on Steve?? Any chance to hunt at all, or is it all work still?
Got a little swing time in when I was home for the holidays. Winding down on this one, got a couple of more weeks then on to the next one. Not sure where to next.
MrsBama already got the reservations made for our next trip down to your part of the world though!

Got a little swing time in when I was home for the holidays. Winding down on this one, got a couple of more weeks then on to the next one. Not sure where to next.
MrsBama already got the reservations made for our next trip down to your part of the world though!
Excellent news....both that you got in a swing, and you'll be back down....the gold rings are still out there in the sand !! We just got to find them !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back