THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

What's xD?
I have never seen this before.
So I looked it up, and now I know why I have never seen it before.:laughing7:

“Xd” is an emoticon commonly used in text messaging, chat, TikTok, and Snapchat to indicate laughter or a joke. It is often used as an alternative to “Lol” (laugh out loud).

Learnt something this AM-even though I probably won't use it, at least I'll know the next time I see it.
Nope, it's something that has been around before emoji.

XD = 😆
:P = 😛
:) = 😁
And so on

Just the way younger people use emoji more often than the older folks, same thing applies to why it's popular for the likes of Snapchat And tiktok.. god I feel old knowing this

Nope, it's something that has been around before emoji.

XD = 😆
:P = 😛
:) = 😁
And so on

Just the way younger people use emoji more often than the older folks, same thing applies to why it's popular for the likes of Snapchat And tiktok.. god I feel old knowing this
"Nope, it's something that has been around before emoji."
Nope to what?

ce802684fc45716c.jpeg

It's going to be a chilly week ahead.
Though still above seasonal it seems.
Looks below seasonal here.
At least my version of it.

Oh big surprise , It snowed through the night!
I need to clear off vehicles and drive one to get dog food.
Did a lot of the road and parts of five drives yesterday with the tractor. A neighbor at the end cleared by the main road.
He has his own drive but shares ours too as he has a polebarn across from his house.
I told him his effort is appreciated.

My drive needs the most work still for some mysterious reason...
(Crap parked all over makes it shovel work too much. I almost looked at new shovels the other day when in a town. Got over it though!)

Up early so her royal indoors doesn't go outside with the dogs and wipeout on the deck.
Danged buggers start barking at first light almost better than a rooster.

Sorry to see a lot of you dealing with extreme cold weather and snow. This pirate ship needs to be an icebreaker it seems.
Well its 75ish here in the islands 🏝 so not to bad.

Good morning everyone, bleh work work work and work some more. At least yesterday wasn't too bad and I didn't have the boss around to fight with. Last time I fought with the boss and had to walk out to the break room to cool off. I thought it was just me reaching my limits but talking to coworkers yesterday appears most everyone had a battle with the boss lately. They keep adding residents one after the next and we just can't keep up. Several employees quit and the rest are overly stressed. I was talking about how stressed I am and how difficult my anxiety disorder makes the job for me and my boss basically talked shit and I got super mad. I'm the only one that doesn't call out, never late, hasn't missed a single day does my job right. Despite how god damned hard my disorder makes the job I do what I have to do. So I wasn't having the crap and blew a circuit on my boss. I don't choose to feel what I do I don't wish it on anyone. Quite frankly I wish I was god damned normal the struggle and stress I feel daily wears me out what should be easy just isn't for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back