THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

laughing11.gif

Thought it was french but doesn't seem like it, is it Canadian?
I think it's french...at least that's what I read in my brief search. It's very small and made of aluminum....it surprised me at my treasure coin beach.

Good morning everyone, AM shift and in the phase where poison oak makes me feel tired and sick. Last night at work they had me in the humid hot wash room with my stupid mask on anyone that knows poison oak knows heat isn't pleasant with it. I was so itchy and nauseous the whole time. Then pissed as my coworkers left early. I hate working with the younger ones zero work ethic and have to fix the shit they don't do right when they leave early. Was extra pissed being I'm there not feeling good and they don't do their job right and leave way too early. Clearly too grumpy this morning definitely not putting up with crap at work today.

You need to go back to that school and get another gold or 2.....that'll make ya feel better.
Going today after work. Testing my D2 with the 2.0 update. I'm a dummy and hadn't known I was using it on 0.7 original release. Though I notice it's a lot more sensitive to EMI with the update but maybe that translates to more sensitivity ground wise.

I think it's french...at least that's what I read in my brief search. It's very small and made of aluminum....it surprised me at my treasure coin beach.
Oh sweet, that usually have a different inscription on all french ones I've seen

Equality, liberty and brotherhood or something like that is the translation on ones I've got

No, unfortunately I've had a lot going on lately. My uncle passed away this summer and we been spending spare time going through his estate. He collected antiques and had a house full of them so the house can be put on the market. Now I have a garage full of antiques. Opening a booth at the flea market this weekend. Hopefully can resume the treasure search soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back