THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This works.

510VwVYSy0L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Wash off with Dawn dish soap immediately after going out detecting in such areas. Poison ivy, oak and sumac are oil that gets on your skin. Dawn is the best. It may not get it all, but it takes care of a lot. Also, wash clothes separately with it. Regular washing won’t cut the oil and it then spreads to other articles of clothing. May help a little bit in the recovery process now, but best is to take care of it right away.
Trust me I know lol just too stubborn to learn lol

Hmm note to self stay out of poison oak when metal detecting. Oh the misery I feel right now. Though I don't heed that note well as not my first rodeo with the stuff. My body hates it makes me feel sick on top of the rashes and itching. Why must gold rush areas have this terrible plant lol.
Don't feel bad....im in the same boat !! One of my best spots is in a poison wood forest. If I get it to bad I have to get a steroid shot.

Don't feel bad....im in the same boat !! One of my best spots is in a poison wood forest. If I get it to bad I have to get a steroid shot.
Yup same here I swell up and it gets ugly lol

I had it so bad one time after week I couldn’t take it anymore. My body wouldn’t kick it so I went to the doctor. They said they’d give me a steroid shot after the shot. I went to leave. The nurse said no you need to stay just in case you have a reaction so she shuts the door and leaves the room in about 20 seconds later I start getting dizzy I stand up reach for the door, barely getting it open yelling help help and all the nurses ran in they had to put cold packs and ice to keep me conscious.

Getting ready to convert older pictures....something called....film to digital. Found this jewel. A skinnier... and much younger, Viking!

View attachment 2123930

Beautiful car! My son is working on restoring one like it! Here it is before and after he buffed out the old paint.

IMG_3045.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back