THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good afternoon, pirates and piratessessess….

Approximately 52 hours left to get the presents bought and wrapped. Our big deal is Saturday night. Christmas we will take the rest of our presents to the little kids. Then we can relax.
Eggnog gives me heartburn this year. What’s up with that?
Sounds like a plan. I get to fix the toilet on Christmas Day. Happy days

In a couple of thousand years from now, divers will be uncovering the sea glass, head stamp, relics, hanging mosaic wall plaques. (Reason is sea levels will be 100's ft higher then)
They'll be amazed at the intricate patterns of the pieces.
Then comes the signed piece they all go :icon_scratch:
They return to the centre of academia and stare at the maker's mark of Zinclons spelling Blak bart.
Then slowly turning to each colleague they all go :dontknow:

In a couple of thousand years from now, divers will be uncovering the sea glass, head stamp, relics, hanging mosaic wall plaques. (Reason is sea levels will be 100's ft higher then)
They'll be amazed at the intricate patterns of the pieces.
Then comes the signed piece they all go :icon_scratch:
They return to the centre of academia and stare at the maker's mark of Zinclons spelling Blak bart.
Then slowly turning to each colleague they all go :dontknow:
Ya never know !! 😅🤣😅

“Bumps?” Hah! I can bring a man to his knees and, if I can get the cart on the heels just right, a face plant will follow.

View attachment 2121462
OMG! You are just like me Ma!
Shopping one time, she jams the cart in a guys ankles-the man groan of agony fills the air.
He turns glares at my Ma.
She calmly says "Oh I'm sorry, did I just bump into you?"

Good afternoon, pirates and piratessessess….

Approximately 52 hours left to get the presents bought and wrapped. Our big deal is Saturday night. Christmas we will take the rest of our presents to the little kids. Then we can relax.
Eggnog gives me heartburn this year. What’s up with that?
Just take a little baking soda-or less rum is recommended.
50/50 mix is better instead of that 75/25.

Just take a little baking soda-or less rum is recommended.
50/50 mix is better instead of that 75/25.
I hasn’t been able to find de captains key to the rum room. Him hid ‘em right good dis time.

1703208690485.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back