THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone :hello::coffee2:

54f77b0239f58354.png

Good evening you rascals!! xx 🤗

phew my last day of work is done.. officially in holiday mode now 😆… and to start it off.. me nd himself are spending this evening food shopping 😬… ahh the joy😳… !!! Wish me luck with smiling boy.. pushing the trolley and being nice to all the other shoppers 😂😂 xx

Good evening you rascals!! xx 🤗

phew my last day of work is done.. officially in holiday mode now 😆… and to start it off.. me nd himself are spending this evening food shopping 😬… ahh the joy😳… !!! Wish me luck with smiling boy.. pushing the trolley and being nice to all the other shoppers 😂😂 xx
See if you can get him to blush while you sing loudly in the store(s)!

I survived shooping for groceries.

one ol gal threatened to push me out of the way while laughing. A good laugh.
A younger gal asked it I was getting it when I was standing on the electric cart on my one leg while holding a cooler door open and reaching for a soft paper carton of milk on the top shelf that didn't want to come out.
Told her I got it. I'm undefeated!
then told her I have never been banned from the store yet.
She said she hadn't either but had a couple bars.
I told her I could say the same about a couple bars , and we could work on getting banned from this store...
We didn't get banned though..
Gave another gal a broth coupon at check out.
sweetheart acted like it was a big deal.
You’re a flirt.

Good afternoon, pirates and piratessessess….

Approximately 52 hours left to get the presents bought and wrapped. Our big deal is Saturday night. Christmas we will take the rest of our presents to the little kids. Then we can relax.
Eggnog gives me heartburn this year. What’s up with that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back