THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I think I'll finally get two days off at least I hope so. Supposed to have Xmas and Xmas eve off. Only had one day off the last couple of weeks people kept calling out. I'm drained at this point been under staffed so extra stressed these couple of weeks ready to be off

I seriously believe I have a mouse living in my Tundra.
Time to set a trap.
The Mrs said put the cat in the truck.
🌶 🤣🤣🤣
Those useless furballs.
Once they make a nest in your ventilation system you'll be forever smelling mouse piss. Get that sucker quick, if it's not too late!

I had to remove the entire dash from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee to evict one several years ago. No fun.

Looking outside at the frigid tundra of the keys, one might think krampus was in town.....its been grey and drizzling for ... for...well it seems like weeks now. Temperature barley reaching 72 at the peak temperature 🌡 we had a brutal low of 61....DUDE.....thats almost into the 50s !! Might have to migrate south with the ducks at some other islands 🏝

In all seriousness.....a winter up north might break my mental fortitude. No it's not really cold, and of coarse I'm being sarcastic for humor......but I have noticed that the short grey days over and over really drag my mood down, and....well depress me !! And please don't take that to seriously depression for me probably feels like pure joy for others.....I look forward to the sunny long days with light wind and calm, warm, clear, water 💧 .....hurry up spring !!
That’s why we have tanning salons up north.

I think I'll finally get two days off at least I hope so. Supposed to have Xmas and Xmas eve off. Only had one day off the last couple of weeks people kept calling out. I'm drained at this point been under staffed so extra stressed these couple of weeks ready to be off
I will get Christmas Day off only. Everyone is sick with the flu. I feel your pain. Someone has to cut all the prime ribs 😉

Once they make a nest in your ventilation system you'll be forever smelling mouse piss. Get that sucker quick, if it's not too late!

I had to remove the entire dash from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee to evict one several years ago. No fun.
I had an invasion over the summer they got into the floor vents in my house. I just happened to see a flash of brown one day. I caught 12 mice in total over 3 months. I still have poison and traps in the garage set. Never had them like that in the summer months. My neighbors have chicken coops I’m thinking they came from there.

I had an invasion over the summer they got into the floor vents in my house. I just happened to see a flash of brown one day. I caught 12 mice in total over 3 months. I still have poison and traps in the garage set. Never had them like that in the summer months. My neighbors have chicken coops I’m thinking they came from there.
Mice can fit through a crack or hole one-fourth of an inch or larger - or about the width of a pencil.

What's outside my window... and up in a tree...
If they are nesting on the property all tree cutting will stop for a while or permanently.

new eagle.jpg

new eagle two.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back