THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The ship is yours... off like jello on a fork.

C u n a.m
Have a good one.
BTW can I get an wake up call Mr?
giphy (1).gif

Total devastation.....this is gonna hurt when the light of morning gets here. Lost my boat tent, but got out in the sh.t and kept it from totally coming apart. What a mess. Just saw the neighbors kyak go flying by on its way down the street. Im sure our jungle shop will be damaged. This is some kind of event that will be remembered by everyone who went through it. Seen 50 + mph frequently. Total sneak attack on the keys. It'll be a miracle if no one has lost there life. We will definitely have damage on the boats. Major weather event, and no sleeping tonight. Was getting scared I might lose my east facing windows.....its roaring and things are pelting the windows on that side.....have to evacuate my man cave for fear of glass blow out.....needed shutters up for this.

I have like 4 ropes tying my tent to my trailer and boat to keep it from just lifting off and disappearing. Water is actually blowing under my door and coming in the crack.....WOW....mother nature is a bitch tonight

Finally got a radar shot of it....we just went through the eye of this forming beast.....looks like it should be leaving us now....I've been saying that all night. Back into my man cave.....wind is rolling around now. Coming from the north now.

I’m back at it. This was a 92 on the max. About 4” down. No idea what it was.
I don’t want to get all technical, but that is what’s known as a “lavender thingy”. At least you now know that you didn’t miss digging something important. 😊
I’m back at it. This was a 92 on the max. About 4” down. No idea what it was.

Lots of cleanup, and lots of trees down, but all us neighbors are standing around in disbelief this AM. sometimes we have storms that are un named, and not hurricanes. This one will go down in history and memory for sure. Herculean effort, and staying calm allowed me to prevent my boat, and it's carport from being damaged. The carport the boat is under started to disentagrate and collapse, but I managed to jump in the boat, and use all the dock lines to tie the carport down to the boat, and it's trailer !! It took all I had to get it secured, but I managed to do it, and save everything. Bent and battered, but not broken !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back