THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning !

1700044793911.jpeg

Morning you scamps … 😆 xx hope ur all fine and dandy this am!! xx 🤗

Just had a guy round to quote for a replacement window… he saw my stash from the FLO (all still in id bags)… he is a fellow detectorist… so begain the dance…. 1…. you want to brag about your finds… but …2… you dont want to let on where your permission is… and 3… u also dont want to encourage home burglaries… 😅😂😂 xx

Just had a guy round to quote for a replacement window… he saw my stash from the FLO (all still in id bags)… he is a fellow detectorist… so begain the dance…. 1…. you want to brag about your finds… but …2… you dont want to let on where your permission is… and 3… u also dont want to encourage home burglaries… 😅😂😂 xx
Oh I would hate that! A definite benefit of a site with horse shoes being the best finds! 🤣

Out of sight out of mind when we have strangers around.
Loose lips sink ships.
Alarm systems work
516fBUZeGmL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Wise words as ever Pepperooster!! 😆… xx its tricky cos i love to chat treasure hunting with anyone who will listen….(whether they are interested or not) 😂😂 xx
Fully understand-a good chat up while keeping the cards close to the chest.

This time of of the year we get those beautiful sunsets but it costs us chilly a$$ mornings :occasion14:
I looked at the picture and thought we haven't had our great sunsets this year :dontknow:
Seems that the cloud cover doesn't break soon enough to give us any colours as previous years.
Missing them that's for sure.
Chilly mornings-not so much.
This one was 11/11/14
74F that day
The veterans didn't freeze going out .
IMG_20141111_202106.jpg

I have some great news for the ship.
It's looking like it will be tolerable once again being down wind of the Capt.:headbang:
Looking at the radar he's due to have a shower this afternoon. :hello2:
Just another helpful hint from the 🌶
Screenshot_20231115_092523_Weather Network.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back