THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dang it! I thought I was ending on a horseshoe. Nope. Just another hunk of 🤷‍♀️

IMG_4471.jpeg

A few years back I went pronghorn hunting in a very remote area of northern Nevada. Packed up my camp trailer and headed out there early so I could scout a few hours the eve of opening day. Excitedly rose on OD only to realize I forgot the coffee! :BangHead:
Looking in the grounds basket of the coffee pot I discovered that I didn't clean it after the last pot the previous year.
Oh, yes I did! It was waaay better than nothing. :coffee2:
absolutely - i've read that early settlers around here would sometimes roast okra seeds when they were out of coffee

On the topic of old pottery, I've got a work in progress photo of the bowl we're trying to reconstruct in the latest post in my mystery house thread. (Spoiler: It isn't complete yet, but it's starting to look like a bowl!)

Nothing cleaned up. I was not done after the horseshoe. I found a bolt in the same hole. Then on the way back to my house, I got a nickel signal. Right along the driveway and I thought,” well it’s possible.” So I dug in the forbidden yard and you know who came home from work. 🙄 So when he asked what I found, I told him that Arc sent his blessing. Yep pull tab. 🤣
I could start a thread in today’s finds, but Arc says the finds look better here and I need all the help I can get.

IMG_4473.jpeg

We need to start a
"Things I have learnt today" Thread.
Pirates can add informative, useful, things that make us go :dontknow:.
I think it will grow, at least for me to use to voice my thoughts on what the 🌎 tossed that day.
Now in keeping good manners the thread builder/starter could post up and call it The Random What I Learned Today
(TRWILT)
Now certainly the witty folks might expand on the title.

Here is something I learnt today. View attachment 2115009
I can share if you care to learn.
This is a street view believe it or not.
Google mapping doesn't have the right to photograph a persons private property/house and throw it up on the web.
This is a screen shot of my Bro's house-after he said excuse me my lawyer will be contacting you shortly.
They put the screen up on his civic address.
So if you like your privacy-you know how to increase that privacy a tad more.

Things I learnt today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back