THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bah lists who does that lol
Buddy I live in the land of lists, everywhere I look there's a note pad/paper/sticky's/to-do/priority/overdue/reminder/fridge/behind doors/counter/night stand/desk-that's just off the top of my head.
My lovely wife lives for her lists
Pepper can walk by a list like it doesn't even exists-hand me a list-I'll loose that list :dontknow:
They say opposites attract-:laughing7:

Buddy I live in the land of lists, everywhere I look there's a note pad/paper/sticky's/to-do/priority/overdue/reminder/fridge/behind doors/counter/night stand/desk-that's just off the top of my head.
Pepper can walk by a list like it doesn't even exists-hand me a list-I'll loose that list :dontknow:
Lol. Writes a mental list, promptly forgets mental list

My way-I do it in the head
Detector charged and in the truck✔️
Pouch ✔️
Water/food✔️
Wallet/cash✔️
Off I go.....
Damn it! :BangHead:
Turn around-or go buy a cheap shovel :laughing7:
(Hence the wallet/cash)

My way-I do it in the head
Detector charged and in the truck✔️
Pouch ✔️
Water/food✔️
Wallet/cash✔️
Off I go.....
Damn it! :BangHead:
Turn around-or go buy a cheap shovel :laughing7:
(Hence the wallet/cash)
Don't worry I've been dropped off at a park only to realize well crap I kind of need a shovel to dig lol

Don't worry I've been dropped off at a park only to realize well crap I kind of need a shovel to dig lol
The Lesche is well positioned now for that simple reason.
But it sucks digging in a farmers field with one!

Useful though when I was park hunting-I'd get a feeling that eyes were lurking on me.
I would scan the tree/bushline and sure enough some Perp/perv. would be staring.
I'd remove the Lesche or the large hunting knife I used for years.
It was funny how the interest was lost quickly.

Today I'd probably be detecting lead in my butt though as times have changed.

The Lesche is well positioned now for that simple reason.
But it sucks digging in a farmers field with one!

Useful though when I was park hunting-I'd get a feeling that eyes were lurking on me.
I would scan the tree/bushline and sure enough some Perp/perv. would be staring.
I'd remove the Lesche or the large hunting knife I used for years.
It was funny how the interest was lost quickly.

Today I'd probably be detecting lead in my butt though as times have changed.
I like that my shovel is decent sized. Just this hunt I went on overheard some gangsters that were sitting around talking about if they think they'd be able to steal things I'm finding or my stuff. Not a bright bunch just because I have headphones on doesn't mean I can't hear. I was listening intently to them the whole time. Slowly worked my way back to the main beach on the lake after that. But my shovel makes for a good deterrent and I make sure my knife is visible on hip.

I'm mixing me some Gatorade if I get out today and definitely going to try to actually drink it(probably won't lol)
I always forget to look up once in a while to let the strain out of my neck. It's hard to think about taking care of yourself when you're having fun!

I always forget to look up once in a while to let the strain out of my neck. It's hard to think about taking care of yourself when you're having fun!
Yes indeed. I'm overly stubborn and don't stop or give up. So I end up all kinds of sore

Going out to my Hollywood site....Coyote Peterson urging me to hunt, and getting me fired up to search for spanish salvage camp. He wants to come down in January and just hang out and hunt !! We have become pretty good friends aside from any formal projects together, and I look forward to just hanging out and detecting with him.

My other project with the bronze cannon corp, is in full blown, major important negotiations to dig !! Its no joke, and im in shock that we are reaching critical mass on this project. We are really moving forward now with huge international interest in the project. I probably can't say much more, but news of the discovery could break soon. Let's hope so because I would love to share some info here. It so fu..ING exciting that I've had problems sleeping as my mind is constantly thinking about the future of this project.....I could run the discoverer on the world famous "el cazador" wreck site. But my team wants me here in the keys on the angel bueno project. And operating this massive operation is not in my wheel house yet (anchoring in deep water and operating a giant claw to grab coins from the bottom) I have no helm experience on this salvage ship yet. And it would be damn near impossible for me to succeed in this tricky operation. I do not want to strike out on my first try and waist investor money !! But it is a tempting offer, and sooner or later I'll ha e to step up and take a stab at some of the offers I've had. There is a much better chance I get a shot at recovering the "Isac Allerton" treasures for the shipwreck museum in key west.....im producing a big pitch to make an underwater documentary or TV show on this operation. It's up to me to pitch the project with all involved.

My other project with the bronze cannon corp, is in full blown, major important negotiations to dig !! Its no joke, and im in shock that we are reaching critical mass on this project. We are really moving forward now with huge international interest in the project. I probably can't say much more, but news of the discovery could break soon. Let's hope so because I would love to share some info here. It so fu..ING exciting that I've had problems sleeping as my mind is constantly thinking about the future of this project.....I could run the discoverer on the world famous "el cazador" wreck site. But my team wants me here in the keys on the angel bueno project. And operating this massive operation is not in my wheel house yet (anchoring in deep water and operating a giant claw to grab coins from the bottom) I have no helm experience on this salvage ship yet. And it would be damn near impossible for me to succeed in this tricky operation. I do not want to strike out on my first try and waist investor money !! But it is a tempting offer, and sooner or later I'll ha e to step up and take a stab at some of the offers I've had. There is a much better chance I get a shot at recovering the "Isac Allerton" treasures for the shipwreck museum in key west.....im producing a big pitch to make an underwater documentary or TV show on this operation. It's up to me to pitch the project with all involved.
And in other news I found a pull tab should bring much attention to those into history lol. Joking aside, that's awesome I hope you get to experiment something truly amazing can't wait till you can tell us about it

I'm not one to abuse a knife blade.
So there I was in the high gravel content area using my Swiss Army Knife to dig.
Don't know if the cop was called to watch the stabbings: or just showed up to watch.
I waved and he moved on.
Danged short blade for digging though while avoiding folding it onto a finger or two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back