THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Peering out the window I see broken glass.
Security light out back.
Hail melts enough I'll go try to pick it up before dogs go out.
reaching the light to replace bulbs will be another matter.
I used to stand on the porch railing. But quit doing that.

Wowser Peps xx that is an awesome find xx congrats 🥳 🏆🥇 xx 🤗
Well rub that one under the himself's eyes, and say "Bring me to a field where I can dig one of these too!"
(Just another helpful hint from the Pepper)
No thanks needed-I'll just vote you a banner vote

Right place... Right time.
I damn near dropped the camera because it didn't last long.

rays of light.jpg

I live next to the Jules undersea lodge. Yesterday my son was at a field trip here, and I walked down to pick him up. As I walked in, a man charged up to me and wanted to know about the big treasure coin on my neck !! I happily let him examine it, and he was thrilled to here the story behind it. Well this person was none other than Ian koblick.....one of the most famous oceanographers/treasure hunters on the planet !! We hit it off well, and I learned that he has just joined our team on "el angel bueno" project. We have our wrecks, and are in negotiations with Spain right now. Mr koblick is helping in these negotiations, and I hope to work underwater with him in the future. Mr koblick is responsible for a great many discoveries and excavation of many of the Atochas treasures. He was hired to do most of the heavy excavation and salvage on the Atocha, and worked with the fishers in the hay day of treasure salvage !! In this long video he describes many great finds, and what it was like to salvage the atocha !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back