THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Maybe it will be better to wait till spring.
Reasons are the field will be turned from this
View attachment 2113822
Into a nice rolled turned field resembling this.
The winter will take the fluff out of the soil.
View attachment 2113823
With my luck? That "rolling" would just bury the coins deeper! Except the clad of course...I can find clad in
Tutankhamun's tomb! 🤷‍♂️

A "beep" "Beep".

And then when he moved the coil... it said...."beep beep" again.

:P
Not good enough! We need to know the *exact* decibel and frequency levels! 😏

What did it sound like?
On the program that I use it was a solid high 80. (audio set on high square) so the iron is a grunt, cast iron or large iron/or iron very near the surface will mirror the high tone-but the VDI will drop from a high to a 01-09 usually.
I do really have a hard time hearing iron tone on the pre/post of the high tone (because of hearing impairment)
But I think when time allows I will set up the equalizer for that issue.
Also a good target will have no drag on the sound, just very defined loud signal.
When the VDI reads out a number-98% of the time that's the # in the plug as well.

Ok wise ones-I know it's 2 gold Dolphins holding a 14mm silver coin.
The question is what's the coin?
Resized_temp_share_177881189226723.jpeg
Resized_temp_share_177956616694767.jpeg

Don't know....1/2-2 reale......center of crest shows 3 fluer de lis, and cross looks like old spanish minted Seville maybe ??
It's a question that me and the Mrs are doing-"Can you remember where I got it ?." :dontknow:
One would think that with 34 yrs together and 36 yrs of knowing each other we'd remember the important facts for once. :laughing7:

Maybe it will be better to wait till spring.
Reasons are the field will be turned from this
View attachment 2113822
Into a nice rolled turned field resembling this.
The winter will take the fluff out of the soil.
View attachment 2113823

Winter is coming.
Keep the peace at home firstly!

Shut the mower off about an hour after dark. A serious dent put in the maple leaves.
Blades are toast.
Wind came up during the night. Oaks started dumping.
AND . And this is for you P.J. , a storm just swung through with near steady lightning and a layer of hail on the ground (taking leaves down with it of course) with hail up to nickel (U.S. currency) size stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back