THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Winter is coming.
Keep the peace at home firstly!

Shut the mower off about an hour after dark. A serious dent put in the maple leaves.
Blades are toast.
Wind came up during the night. Oaks started dumping.
AND . And this is for you P.J. , a storm just swung through with near steady lightning and a layer of hail on the ground (taking leaves down with it of course) with hail up to nickel (U.S. currency) size stuff.
Your weather report pains me actually.
Not looking forward to any of that type of systems to hang around.
Granted we had a very strong breeze on Saturday and it was breezy yesterday PM
The Oaks are still grabbing the leaves, some have fallen though.
Looking out the rest of hte maples are looking very denuded.

Your weather report pains me actually.
Not looking forward to any of that type of systems to hang around.
Granted we had a very strong breeze on Saturday and it was breezy yesterday PM
The Oaks are still grabbing the leaves, some have fallen though.
Looking out the rest of hte maples are looking very denuded.

Plenty of bucket work to do yet. But it's getting near time to mount the snowblower on the tractor.
Neighbors joined my composting area rather than burning.
And they don't put stuff on the pile. Rather it's piled in front of what I need to get to to mix old with new. Tractor will do it. Matter of , time.

Plenty of bucket work to do yet. But it's getting near time to mount the snowblower on the tractor.
Neighbors joined my composting area rather than burning.
And they don't put stuff on the pile. Rather it's piled in front of what I need to get to to mix old with new. Tractor will do it. Matter of , time.
I have a load of closing up duties to do yet also.
Though being the 11hr type of guy it will wait for that day when I look at the long range forecast and it says winter's here dude.
So the frozen hands/blue air/why do you wait so long dude comments are directed at the reflection.

Though looking at ht 2 week forecast it will be 50F still in the daytime high for 6 days.

Last edited:
I have a load of closing up duties to do yet also.
Though being the 11hr tip of guy it will wait for that day when I look at ht long range forecast and it says winter's here dude.
So the frozen hands/blue air/why do you wait so long dude comments are directed at the reflection.

Though looking at ht 2 week forecast it will be 50F still in the daytime high for 6 days.
I know that song!

Did reluctantly drag some snow shovels out and put them in reach of the front door.
Can't say I didn't prep. L.o.l..

Ok why is it that banking system sucks?
Found out card expired last yr:dontknow:
Explains why I don't take care of the financial problems.
So I hiked up the big daddy pants I did.
Called for a replacement.
Only to be told "That I don't exist"
The system will not allow me to generate a new one.
Transfer me to a supervisor.
So after another 30 minutes I got the same answer
Now the 🌶 is a little bit peeved at the "You need to go into a branch"
No you need to quit saying "SORRY"
🌶 had heard it in every sentence for the last 30 minutes.
Jason grow up-you sound like a little man that spilt his milk on the floor-then looks up at his daddy and says "sorry"
Transfer me please.
Another 15 minutes with a very nice supervisor informing me that my card # doesn't exist.
Look at this way nice supervisor.
Here us my account #
ok.
oh yes that's you.
(🌶 now has tilted head syndrome with rolling eye attack)
She'll expedite this security issue and will call me back in 2-3 days.
I'm not driving 2 hrs round trip to get a card replacement.
2 hrs to dig dirt-Heck ya!
Last one there is a rotten egg!

F sharp followed by D minor.... at 23 decibels.... and 36 frequency. (if that is an actual frequency)

:P
What do I know....I'm tone deaf anyhoo. :angel12:

Well my Sunday funday hunt went good. I went to the same spot and got the same results two more Walkers
IMG_0759.jpeg

Well my Sunday funday hunt went good. I went to the same spot and got the same results two more Walkers View attachment 2113873
Well where there are lots of coppers there will be a silver.
Where there is lots of large silvers the possibility of a gold is higher also.
Congrats 👏

I sure hope so I need to find the spots that are a little older
And I saw this fact.

People also ask
When was the last US gold coin made?

The eagle was the largest of the five main decimal base-units of denomination used for circulating coinage in the United States prior to 1933, the year when gold was withdrawn from circulation

Good afternoon, ehh by, been a busy couple of days, had to fly all the way over to Canada to drop off a little something for a certain Canadian to find, early Christmas present ya know, but the old chap only went and found it before I got back 🙄 so my cover has been blown 🫤 Tsk Tsk! 😂😂😂 xx

hope you have all had a nice start to the week …. ery confused your clocks changing a week after ours, but given my confusion with the world and time in general I’m going to let it go….! Xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back