THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning ARC
I now have 2 now, one from each side of the pond.
Never thought that it would happen here as some of these sites don't give up coins even.
Pepper... what i am about to tell you i mean from the very essence of my being.

Stop all else... go back and hunt that field SLOW and methodical... grid line it.
Keep coil 1/2 inch MAX off soil... better to slightly brush / rub coil through and into dirt (which would be what i would do)... again... SLOW... patiently and as slow as you can.

Listen for the faintest sounds... set detector at highest sensitive setting possible with volume high.
Start at the very spot you found that one and grid out....SLOWEST AT THAT area.

Good morning everyone
1000006466.jpg

Stop all else... go back and hunt that field SLOW and methodical... grid line it.
Keep coil 1/2 inch MAX off soil... better to slightly brush / rub coil through and into dirt (which would be what i would do)... again... SLOW... patiently and as slow as you can.

Listen for the faintest sounds... set detector at highest sensitive setting possible with volume high.
He's probably already there doing that !! 🤣🤣😂🤣

Where I dug the gold coin was only 2 rows away from the unharvested corn.
20231105_140717.jpg

For some reason there is 2 to 3 widths for the harvester yet.
I went right up to the corn row, then went to the other side.
Part of the site lays under this corn.

He's probably already there doing that !! 🤣🤣😂🤣
I have to reload my custom settings back into the Deus.

I was going low and slow, got another whisper 80-now some quiet 80s are deep iron also.
So I dug a few shovels out, nope no signal, I thought I would increase the sensitivity of the pin pointer.
Ended up unpairing the unit, then in trying to figure all this out I deleted my custom program. :dontknow:
Too many gold coins floating through my head thoughts.....:laughing7:

I have to reload my custom settings back into the Deus.

I was going low and slow, got another whisper 80-now some quiet 80s are deep iron also.
So I dug a few shovels out, nope no signal, I thought I would increase the sensitivity of the pin pointer.
Ended up unpairing the unit, then in trying to figure all this out I deleted my custom program. :dontknow:
Too many gold coins floating through my head thoughts.....:laughing7:
Awwwwhhhh gosh darn it... he blew it... he deleted the very settings which netted him the gold....
Sheesh ma geese... dad gum newbie .... :P

PEPPER ! ... no excuses... crawl out there even with a just a pin pointer and digging using only your tongue if ya have to ! ! ... dag nab it !

Bah !.... errrrr........ "deleted my settings" he says..... arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg ggggggggg ggggggggggg.

uuuuhhh aaaaarrrrrr.......uuuuuuhhh uuuuugggg

:P

:)

Awwwwhhhh gosh darn it... he blew it... he deleted the very settings which netted him the gold....

PEPPER ! ... no excuses... crawl out there even with a just a pin pointer and digging using only your tongue if ya have to ! ! ... dag nab it !

Bah !.... errrrr........ "deleted my settings" he says..... arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg ggggggggg ggggggggggg.

Maybe it will be better to wait till spring.
Reasons are the field will be turned from this
20231105_140711.jpg

Into a nice rolled turned field resembling this.
The winter will take the fluff out of the soil.
20231105_081558.jpg

Maybe it will be better to wait till spring.
Reasons are the field will be turned from this
View attachment 2113822
Into a nice rolled turned field resembling this.
The winter will take the fluff out of the soil.
View attachment 2113823
Sure... yeah... your right...... you should wait..........
OR.... why dont just give the co-ords and someone else will hunt it.... SHEESH... WAIT ?

My arse.... You make a guy want to grab his rum...... errrr........ Wellll... you make a guy who already has grabbed his Rum to take another sip from said pre-grabbed rum.

Wait for what.... ? an invitation in the mail ? ? ?

Arrrrgh...captain has a touch of the gold fever !! Har Har Har!! Get ta work crew !! Thars gold out there !!

Where I dug the gold coin was only 2 rows away from the unharvested corn.View attachment 2113811
For some reason there is 2 to 3 widths for the harvester yet.
I went right up to the corn row, then went to the other side.
Part of the site lays under this corn.
What did it sound like?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back