THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Where are you fishing at? I've caught Walleye in Ohio when I lived there. I think it's delicious! Lake Erie Walleye and perch were my favorites.
Lake Erie US waters. That’s all I can say because the Mr is adamant about not giving up our spot! Lol. Just like metal detecting. Even though I highly doubt any of our competitors are on Tnet. 😂

Lake Erie US waters. That’s all I can say because the Mr is adamant about not giving up our spot! Lol. Just like metal detecting. Even though I highly doubt any of our competitors are on Tnet. 😂
Lost my good spot.
Drew a chalk line around the boat so I could find it again ; but when I went back out there.....

Mornin all.

Lots and lots of wet leaves to clog up the riding mowers joke of a leaf collector system to clog on.
Plow truck in front yard a foot deep in leaves in spots ,won't turn over.
Battery said charged. It ha skilled few though. This one two years old.

Oaks still holding most thier leaves. So fighting the wet ones on the ground is the hope of being able to get more off the "yard" before more rain/snow..

1699209988787.png

Full Sovereign - weight
7.9 grams, 22.05mm in
diameter with a Fine
Gold content 7.32
grams.
150 yrs over been thrown around in the dirt, she only had a little kiss on her cheek.
20231105_174847.jpg
20231105_174926.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back