THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I had some bananas going bad so I got out the ole Betty Crocker cookbook.

IMG_4346.jpeg

Mornin all.

Bleary eyed first cup of coffee ; while debating about giving the backpack leaf blower noise neighbor a special hand signal to encourage him. He waited late enough to fire it up so I stuck with coffee.
Between us were three deer.
One about 40-50 yards from him watching. Then browsing berry cane leaves behind the shed.
Two others (it's the trio that likes the other neighbors landscaping) were plucking choke cherry leaves.
They browsed around like they were seriously browsing.
Guess noise and the goofy neighbor don't bother them too much.

And finally i give you our ‘silver’ pre dec coins, note monach, value and year ..!! 🤓 xx

View attachment 2113427
Gee I have something found on my side of the pond from your side of the pond that isn't on the list.
But I will never fill your list.:headbang:

20200614_214651.jpg

Every time I go out! But I have not found one in any creek yet. The first one I found on the property was just off the side of the gravel driveway. Just lying there on top of the dirt. All the rest have come from the fields.
Depends on the creek bottom and if there is any current. Sandy, muddy bottoms usually won’t show any. You need a good current to turn them out on a high flow. They have to erode out of the banks. Certain amount of gravel is needed. All the creeks I hunt have gravel. Creeks here are like small rivers.

Depends on the creek bottom and if there is any current. Sandy, muddy bottoms usually won’t show any. You need a good current to turn them out on a high flow. They have to erode out of the banks. Certain amount of gravel is needed. All the creeks I hunt have gravel. Creeks here are like small rivers.
Welcome aboard the RCT, @CreekSide !

Thanks for the information. I still have my hopes up. And I will post to Treasurenet first!

Ahh but you have the experience and knowledge that comes from many, many, many, many years digging 😆… that’s what I wish I had 😆 xx
Don't need as much experience,, whilst digging in a museum. :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back