THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning world :hello::coffee2:

9f0a7b07c5062d74.jpeg

Good morning everyone. The worst thing about the time change is that I still wake up at the same time I wake up every morning, regardless of what the clock says. So do the roosters. And the dogs.

But it's all good.

Unrelated: I found a busted up piece of pottery underneath an iron pin the other day, and it looks like there might be enough of it to put back together. My wife loves puzzles, so this has gotten her excited. She has found how all these pieces fit together and wants me to go dig some more to see if there are more pieces out there. Slightly more info and pics here.

Good morning everyone. The worst thing about the time change is that I still wake up at the same time I wake up every morning, regardless of what the clock says. So do the roosters. And the dogs.
It sucks and always has... hate it.
I was really hoping they were gonna do away with it... its pointless and screws everyone and everything up.

It sucks and always has... hate it.
I was really hoping they were gonna do away with it... its pointless and screws everyone and everything up.
Like i have stated before... there is only one single time the time change is a good thing.

Last call in fall... :)

Going out for a Funday today.
Finished the roof on the Turkey shed so after climbing up and down ladders for days I need a mental therapy day.
So a road trip type of hunt, maybe a couple of permissions that have multiple sites on the fields.
Still a 70 minute drive each way-that's really ok as it releases all pressure of being near any chore list.
Might dig a few keepers, but the main thing is to get some me time.

Good luck!

I'm just starting on a new chicken coop.
The Turkeys are only a seasonal thing so the shed will go in the other large run that the chickens go over to during the PM of the day.
Having turkeys in with the chickens creates a little too much mess.

This shed will to give the chickens a place to hide out also if a storm comes along.
I'll put a laying box in the corner as well, it seems that the chickens lay from early am-later in the afternoon.
Most are on the food stamp program it seems as the daily 5-7 egg count shows their liking to be taken care of in life.

But it's all good.

Unrelated: I found a busted up piece of pottery underneath an iron pin the other day, and it looks like there might be enough of it to put back together. My wife loves puzzles, so this has gotten her excited. She has found how all these pieces fit together and wants me to go dig some more to see if there are more pieces out there. Slightly more info and pics here.
Found the video! Background noise is rough sometimes but she’s spot on. It’s the same as the museums way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back