THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I had a miserable night. Not surprised after all I had to do yesterday. Then, last night, I went to climb out of a vehicle and my leg popped out and in like a Barbie doll’s. 🤬 Then the weather lady informed us that it’s in the 20’s this morning. I looked at hubby and said I’m staying home and drinking the kind of stuff I only heard about.

View attachment 2113056
I usually try to not post while inebriated but I am not guaranteeing anything today.

View attachment 2113057

PS- Best coffee ever!
Ahh bless u WD… !!

Remember u are among friends.. we will only ever chuuckle at any inebriated inspired posts … and never judge 😆….!! 💕💕🤗🤗

Good morning you fabulous lot! xx
Thank you all for my birthday messages yesterday xx i🤗 🤗

Himself gave me a Lavazza milk heater/frother for my b’day… so my coffee game has been totally upgraded this morning… 😍… if im awol.. its cos I’ve decided to go for a run due to increased caffeine stimulation 😂😂 xx
Oh that sounds great-now you can make all those great designs on the top.
I know you'll be well practiced by your 50th cup of java by Sunday morning, and you can impress himself of your talents.
Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 7.32.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-02 at 7.34.48 AM.png

Ahh bless u WD… !!

Remember u are among friends.. we will only ever chuuckle at any inebriated inspired posts … and never judge 😆….!! 💕💕🤗🤗
Ah speaking of friends….
I found a post on another group site. I didn’t join, but I was still able to give you a like. The scuba profile is me. 😙

Oh that sounds great-now you can make all those great designs on the top.
I know you'll be well practiced by your 50th cup of java by Sunday morning, and you can impress himself of your talents.
View attachment 2113058View attachment 2113059
Its an epic bit of kit… and yes i cant wait to get creative with my froth 😂 so far the images i have created are only recognisable to my caffine effected eyes🤩 ….!!! xx 😂😂

Its an epic bit of kit… and yes i cant wait to get creative with my froth 😂 so far the images i have created are only recognisable to my caffine effected eyes🤩 ….!!! xx 😂😂
All in due course does the images are perfected. 50 coffees-75 bathroom trips-typing at 135 WPM is just the learning stages.
Getting himself one of those type mugs filled with your creative image-priceless

Ha… Barista Blossom first step will be to start charging himself for coffees when he comes round … i will secretly work on the froth images.. so will then be able to introduce a price increase once i can adorn his coffee with my froth
art …. Oh yes he is a lucky man indeed 😆 xx

I usually try to not post while inebriated but I am not guaranteeing anything today.
That Rum Chata is tasty stuff. You might forget all about the leg. The trouble, of course, is that everything that drives you to drink will still be there when you come out of it. 😱

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back