THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Happy Birthday Blossom!
fd535e41cf9e025a5e632ea645b744b0.jpg
Ahhhh RCā€¦ thank you for always giving me my basset fix xx šŸ¤— xx

So blossom now that you're just finishing up your first full day of being a tad older.
What wise inspirational words can you lay on the shipmates?
Well Pepsā€¦ my words of wisdom would have to beā€¦

Surround urself with the finest Pirates on the interwebā€¦ they are the bestest and (some) of the wisest pirates to have never left the harbour xx resist the urge to eat pickled onions, šŸ˜¬ and of course ensure you clearly state what present ur other half needs to purchase wrap nd deliver šŸ˜† xx

Well Pepsā€¦ my words of wisdom would have to beā€¦

Surround urself with the finest Pirates on the interwebā€¦ they are the bestest and (some) of the wisest pirates to have never left the harbour xx resist the urge to eat pickled onions, šŸ˜¬ and of course ensure you clearly state what present ur other half needs to purchase wrap nd deliver šŸ˜† xx
If pickled onions are being served, šŸŒ¶ is volunteering for watch in the crows nest.

Ha šŸ˜‚ bless uā€¦ at least the ā€œfumesā€ in the cabins tonight should take the fur off the rats, and eradicate any bed bugs šŸ˜† xx
On the pirate's ship at sea there was scurvy. Now just a few centuries later we have scurry.
Amazing transformation because of pickled onions.

Digging up old bottles is awesome. But emptying new ones isnā€™t bad either.

IMG_2647.jpeg

I can vouch for their claim of smoothness. (Yeah, I know, it ainā€™t rum. But a pirate has to broaden his horizons now and again, eh?)

Good morning you fabulous lot! xx
Thank you all for my birthday messages yesterday xx išŸ¤— šŸ¤—

Himself gave me a Lavazza milk heater/frother for my bā€™dayā€¦ so my coffee game has been totally upgraded this morningā€¦ šŸ˜ā€¦ if im awol.. its cos Iā€™ve decided to go for a run due to increased caffeine stimulation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ xx

I had a miserable night. Not surprised after all I had to do yesterday. Then, last night, I went to climb out of a vehicle and my leg popped out and in like a Barbie dollā€™s. šŸ¤¬ Then the weather lady informed us that itā€™s in the 20ā€™s this morning. I looked at hubby and said Iā€™m staying home and drinking the kind of stuff I only heard about.

IMG_4323.jpeg

I usually try to not post while inebriated but I am not guaranteeing anything today.

1698924353422.gif

PS- Best coffee ever!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back