THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning !

1697540659595.png

We have had light frosts already but no hard killer frosts yet.
Looking forward it looks pretty mild for us still up in the great white north.
What we need is sunshine and that will help heat and dry the air a tad.
It's when it gets a tad windy, cloudy, damp-it gets a knocking on the older bones.
Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 6.59.33 AM.png

We have had light frosts already but no hard killer frosts yet.
Looking forward it looks pretty mild for us still up in the great white north.
What we need is sunshine and that will help heat and dry the air a tad.
It's when it gets a tad windy, cloudy, damp-it gets a knocking on the older bones.
View attachment 2110346
Your highs are our lows!

Your highs are our lows!
It's probably the best time of the year, the ground is still producing heat, the leaves have fallen so the lower afternoon sun peeks through to warm the air.
The bugs are almost gone (except the ticks are returning again)
Time to start putting things to bed for the upcoming winter-the longer the fall the better the chance on getting some hunting time in and digging some dirt.
On gaining a new permission I asked him to text me when he combines certain sites. (He does around 2000 acres of custom combining for others)
Saves me going and checking.

🤣😂🤣😅.....winter comes about 4 times a year.....im wondering if we will see 40s this year ??
My girl thinks its going to be a very cold one this year... its an "el nineo" year (not sure how that is spelled)... so I think she may be right.

My girl thinks its going to be a very cold one this year... its an "el nineo" year (not sure how that is spelled)... so I think she may be right.
Poor folks down in your parts.
You need a movement to get the blood flowing.

Yesterday Mr WD said one of his employees told him a funny story about his wife. I gotta share. He and his wife were driving around the countryside and they spotted

View attachment 2110367

She asked him, “What do they season it with?”

True story! Lol
Hickory Dear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back