THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1c3d8ed79d24858b.jpeg

I've got problems......I can't take my boat fishing because I have to fish (for work) this weekend !! This is a horrible problem to have !! Almost as horrible as having my treasure coin banging into my other treasure coin when I ware both at the same time !! Haaaa such horrible problems to have !!
🤣😂😆😁

I've got problems......I can't take my boat fishing because I have to fish (for work) this weekend !! This is a horrible problem to have !! Almost as horrible as having my treasure coin banging into my other treasure coin when I ware both at the same time !! Haaaa such horrible problems to have !!
🤣😂😆😁
Have big fishing boat tow little fishing boat around.

Yesterday Mrs 🫑 was all excited, asking me to see something.
Well be darned!
Where did you come from you beautiful blossom.
(Do all blossoms come prickly family trees?)
Resized_20230927_150141_8573.jpeg
Resized_20230927_145934.jpeg

Tis true …. beneath our beautiful exterior lies a danger that will render the unsuspecting fool incapacitated 😆… !!! xx i used to have to wear a warning sticker.. when i was younger!!! 😆 xx

@pepperj sorry didnt hit reply.. but this a response to your question… rather than just a random statement!!

Last edited:
My jerk of a cat out and about causing trouble. Raised the ungrateful bugger from a closed eyed kitten. Lots of annoying bottle feeding and other unpleasant things.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1472973649.jpg
    Snapchat-1472973649.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Snapchat-309068947.jpg
    Snapchat-309068947.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 14
Bored so posting stuff to entertain myself and distract myself from the dread of having to work later lol. One of my favorite decor areas of the house. My mother's photography of 1800s to early 1900s churches. I'm not religious but can respect the art.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2049058324.jpg
    Snapchat-2049058324.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 17
My mother's photography of 1800s to early 1900s churches. I'm not religious but can respect the art.
You don't have to be religious to appreciate art and architecture. Plus you've got lots of potential sites to detect there!

You don't have to be religious to appreciate art and architecture. Plus you've got lots of potential sites to detect there!
Its California those have been detected to death. The ones you can detect on anyways. Though I can say I lucked out and found a tiny gold nugget at one of those sites

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back