THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Possible flake.

View attachment 2107098

Possible tip of scraper or?

View attachment 2107099

Why is there a piece of a milk glass jar lid seal in the middle of my field?

View attachment 2107100

Modern dropped lighter. 🤔 who’s trespassing?

View attachment 2107101
Time to grab the detector and see if there's any other activity around the milk glass shard.(sq. nails are a useful hint)
Lovely recoveries you have made the long one reminds me of a keeper that I have from across the pond.
20230927_080635.jpg
20230927_080629.jpg

A sink hole in the field. Neither of these pics do it justice. It’s fairly large.

View attachment 2107106

View attachment 2107107

A snake who was too fast for me to get a decent picture.

View attachment 2107108

Some sort of bee. I was the one slithering away fast, hence the blurry picture.

View attachment 2107109
The sink hole might be a cellar hole.

Was filled with dirt but settled over time.
A permission called me up one time to explore a sink hole that showed up between the house and barn.
20210414_104018.jpg

Good morning crew :coffee2: Nice to see a lil H2O falling from the sky, it's been awhile!!!
It's been awhile since we've seen any real rain here as well.
Plenty of dew in the mornings and it's been heavy.
Even in the shaded area by late afternoon it can be still wet.
Fields are bone dry though, and will take some good moisture to make them detector/shovel friendly.
Good thing is the farmers might do the cropping a tad early this year.
Might extend the hunting season for once, wishful thinking always.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 8.36.01 AM.png

The sink hole might be a cellar hole.
Nah. It’s a sink hole. Just outside of the field, on the corner, there’s a big hole where an old drainage pipe has rotted away. This hole is in the cornfield, a few rows in, just uphill of the drainage pipe hole.. I believe hubby and his farmer friend will be dealing with that issue before next planting season.

How's work.....are you starting to adjust ?
I still hate it not because the work part I've never minded work. It's more all the stress and getting confused when it comes to memorizing things. About 60 people to serve and have to remember so much and I have problems with that. There's also so much to remember set up wise that I'm just not getting. So still just not feeling confident with it

I still hate it not because the work part I've never minded work. It's more all the stress and getting confused when it comes to memorizing things. About 60 people to serve and have to remember so much and I have problems with that. There's also so much to remember set up wise that I'm just not getting. So still just not feeling confident with it
Have you started making notes yet.
Ol perv sitting beside poopie pant, sitting with no brain, at the perfume dispenser lady, that's always chatting up the well suited dude, that is smitten on the 85 yrs old MILF?

Have you started making notes yet.
Ol perv sitting beside poopie pant, sitting with no brain, at the perfume dispenser lady, that's always chatting up the well suited dude, that is smitten on the 85 yrs old MILF?
Notes haven't helped much can't really use them most times as one is too busy to do so

Notes haven't helped much can't really use them most times as one is too busy to do so
I can understand that one.
It's only been a tad bit of time for the employment.
Give it a few months yet.
Probably yesterday was better than the first few days.

I can understand that one.
It's only been a tad bit of time for the employment.
Give it a few months yet.
Probably yesterday was better than the first few days.
We shall see I often get overwhelmed at this job

We shall see I often get overwhelmed at this job
Give it time, things will start to take in the familiar routine.
It's normal to feel a tad out of place in a new environment.
Now add a few anxiety issues, heck it has to be a given It's there.

Yesterday I met 2 Grandson's of a neighbor that decided on MAID to have an early exit.
Looked young, but they were working at the university.
29 & 26 yrs old.
The 29 yr old was doing his masters.
Designing tools for handicapped people.

Now if I was a betting man I would have been very disappointed with my bet that the 26 yr old was the recipient.
He was the others research partner in designing these new tool.
Very socially awkward 😳
Smart fellers though, I hope they get credited for their designs.

Have you even tried this before?
If not please give it a try first before requesting such proof.
Simply go to a park, and just start to apply the technique.
It's highly recommended that you don't try this in any dog parks.
There's a couple of obvious reasons.
The competition has a lot of advantages over the untrained.
Second if you happen to run the nose into a fresh drop, you'll likely have some difficulty continuing with your newly tested skills.
Turn a good volume of pocket change twice , then smell hand that held it. dissimilar metals don't get along. Plus the filth on them.

Cleaned some fish and still fish scented hands after sneaking into the dish soap? Check for lady of the house first , then when she isn't looking rub fingers on stainless sink faucet or other stainless that's wet-able. (Clean it after.)

Wash/laundry room and you overdried static-ed an item because you (I) don't use softener?
Wad it up and touch the sink bare metal attached to plumbing. Or bare plumbing. Not a gas line.
It won't work with plastic plumbed homes.

Follow me for more ways to get yelled at. Or at least thought of as slightly odd.

Cleaned some fish and still fish scented hands after sneaking into the dish soap? Check for lady of the house first , then when she isn't looking rub fingers on stainless sink faucet or other stainless that's wet-able. (Clean it after.)
Salt also works. Just sprinkle a generous amount of salt on your wet hands and rub vigorously for a few seconds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back