THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1694988264853.png

Hello @TerranIncognito . Welcome to Treasurenet and to this great thread the Random Chat thread, aka RCT , aka the pirate ship.
Thanks! What do you plan to do about that company heirloom? The Kettle I mean. I'm interested in that journey because I have a lot of mystery objects around the house that may or may not be as valuable as thought...

Good evening... again a long one... stopping in to see the ship is indeed still afloat.

Gonna get down with an ice cold Stella.... or two.... or three................ yeah..... three will do.

So... have the day tomorrow.... so..... will see you in the A.m

Thanks! What do you plan to do about that company heirloom? The Kettle I mean. I'm interested in that journey because I have a lot of mystery objects around the house that may or may not be as valuable as thought...
Well, I think we have decided to invest in the iron fire stand and set the pair somewhere in the house and let it speak for itself. It will look like this:

1695001681375.jpeg

Good evening... again a long one... stopping in to see the ship is indeed still afloat.

Gonna get down with an ice cold Stella.... or two.... or three................ yeah..... three will do.

So... have the day tomorrow.... so..... will see you in the A.m
Ship's afloat! I could use a Stella or three, but today I'm trying to be good haha.
Well, I think we have decided to invest in the iron fire stand and set the pair somewhere in the house and let it speak for itself. It will look like this:

View attachment 2105701
Whoa, nice! I like well-polished copper.

Well I have a couple of hired hands arriving this morning again to help finish the board and batten on the shop.
They've been working on the project off and on for a few weeks now.

Friday was the start of the trim. 172 lineal feet is need before the battens are installed.
74 ft was installed 😌

It's a case where I thought I hired a company to be doing the job.
Owner was to be on site when the installation was happening.
I volunteered to help out with the cutting.
So I have ended up dealing with 2 capable grunts with nail guns, that aren't too adverse in communication/figuring out how to resolve an issue with anything.
I really hope today goes better than Friday because the 🌶's Fuse was smoldering something bad.
Hope everyone has a great day.
If the 🌶 isn't on the chat, its because the fuse burnt.
Pirates please bake a cake, insert a file.
Post it to my local crowbar hotel please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back