THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

IMG_20230913_084215.jpg

That "the" boat/motor ain't tasted salt in so long finally afloat and runnin?
Transducer cable arapped on the seat looks non-Bart specification. But hey if that's the boat you been workin on in the driveway (why is it called a driveway when you park on it but people drive up and down parkways?_) getting it swimming in a shakedown matters far more than cosmetics.

Per your young Cap'n it's running alright..

That "the" boat/motor ain't tasted salt in so long finally afloat and runnin?
Transducer cable arapped on the seat looks non-Bart specification. But hey if that's the boat you been workin on in the driveway (why is it called a driveway when you park on it but people drive up and down parkways?_) getting it swimming in a shakedown matters far more than cosmetics.

Per your young Cap'n it's running alright..
Just put on new low pressure electric pump. We were able to idle around but no high speed. Old pump was dead for sure, new pump is installed, and im ready for sea trial after lunch !! Cross your fingers. Transducer cable is just my dock line tied to my seat back !!

Just put on new low pressure electric pump. We were able to idle around but no high speed. Old pump was dead for sure, new pump is installed, and im ready for sea trial after lunch !! Cross your fingers. Transducer cable is just my dock line tied to my seat back !!
Gottem crossed!

That's better. A dock line then. Maybe a painter line on the bow we can't see too.
I had to splice a transducer cable . (And I'm not an engineer.)
Flipped the boat for storage one early winter and sheared the cable!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back