THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hi, I'm kinda new here, just getting into treasure huntin and wanted to say hello and that this site is just fantastic for motivation and info x
Welcome aboard

Hi, I'm kinda new here, just getting into treasure huntin and wanted to say hello and that this site is just fantastic for motivation and info x
Welcome to the forum, there's a wealth of knowledge that can be found on this site.

Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 8.19.02 AM.png

Well what a nightmare I’ve had this morning…. We have decided to postpone the Basset Paw-Ty this weekend given the crazy heat (for September … in England) … but I think the worse news is… when I called the coffee van.. was expecting her to say… “ now Blossom.. your gonna have to take all the cakes Id ordered…”.. obviously I’d have had to put my big girl’s pants on and stepped up to the plate… so to speak… but oh no… she says that’s ok will sell them at the park I will go to instead 😣 ..

but the good news is she delivers to the BBC… so is going to ask them if they want to come over and film for the local news segment on the rearranged date…. 😂😂… so your girl Blossom, may yet make a late bid to Fame and fortune yet…. Now to work out how I can segue way from it being about the basset paw-Ty to pirate ships and digging for treasure 🤔 xx

Attachments

• IMG_0312.png
    IMG_0312.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 6
Well what a nightmare I’ve had this morning…. We have decided to postpone the Basset Paw-Ty this weekend given the crazy heat (for September … in England) … but I think the worse news is… when I called the coffee van.. was expecting her to say… “ now Blossom.. your gonna have to take all the cakes Id ordered…”.. obviously I’d have had to put my big girl’s pants on and stepped up to the plate… so to speak… but oh no… she says that’s ok will sell them at the park I will go to instead 😣 ..

but the good news is she delivers to the BBC… so is going to ask them if they want to come over and film for the local news segment on the rearranged date…. 😂😂… so your girl Blossom, may yet make a late bid to Fame and fortune yet…. Now to work out how I can segue way from it being about the basset paw-Ty to pirate ships and digging for treasure 🤔 xx
Sorry to hear about your delay in the doggie meeting.
Now put on your cool girl digging pants on, and get digging maybe.

Sorry to hear about your delay in the doggie meeting.
Now put on your cool girl digging pants on, and get digging maybe.
Absolutely, The addict in me in secretly pleased as need to get in the fields that have now been turned around… before the new crop starts sprouting 😎 xx so to get this weekend back is perfect… ! 😎… xx

Absolutely, The addict in me in secretly pleased as need to get in the fields that have now been turned around… before the new crop starts sprouting 😎 xx so to get this weekend back is perfect… ! 😎… xx
Go get em Blossy !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back