THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.
Cold front rocked for about 30 minutes. Tapered off to occasional thunder and just enough rain to notice. Came in gusty though. Probably should have closed the patio umbrella on the deck but drank coffee instead. The weighted base earned it's keep yet again.
Here's ore thunder on the approach. And a panting dog tugging on the laptops charging cord as he crawls alongside for cover.
Every drop is appreciated out there. Been a while for my newest plantings except the teasing dews.

Mornin all.
Cold front rocked for about 30 minutes. Tapered off to occasional thunder and just enough rain to notice. Came in gusty though. Probably should have closed the patio umbrella on the deck but drank coffee instead. The weighted base earned it's keep yet again.
Here's ore thunder on the approach. And a panting dog tugging on the laptops charging cord as he crawls alongside for cover.
Every drop is appreciated out there. Been a while for my newest plantings except the teasing dews.
😂😂ha ha xx himself is often best described as “came in gusty”.. 😂😂 xx

Mornin all.
It can't get here soon enough for me.
I hate this FL. weather.
Screenshot_20230906_121113_Weather Network.jpg

It can't get here soon enough for me.
I hate this FL. weather.
View attachment 2103716
Oh quit.
Go find some gold rings in /near the water at the ol swimmin hole or something.
You know , the water that's usually so cold people almost bounce off it when they jump in and are jumping back out so fast they're almost dry still.
And of course hot days just make it feel colder.
:o

Oh quit.
Go find some gold rings in /near the water at the ol swimmin hole or something.
You know , the water that's usually so cold people almost bounce off it when they jump in and are jumping back out so fast they're almost dry still.
And of course hot days just make it feel colder.
:o
The Mrs went swimming yesterday, first day the water was too warm.
It wasn't satisfying at all.
Launched a 12ft aluminum boat that was on the bank for tge last 11yrs.
Will go down in a bit to see if it's another dive boat. 🤣

The Mrs went swimming yesterday, first day the water was too warm.
It wasn't satisfying at all.
Launched a 12ft aluminum boat that was on the bank for tge last 11yrs.
Will go down in a bit to see if it's another dive boat. 🤣
Washed my little boat this spring and that's where it ended.
Did pick up another tank for it the other day...

Too warm of water?
Now you're going to have to build an ice house.
Cutting-Ice.jpg

Reading between the lines…i hear the voice of experience 😆 xx 😂😂
More bubble and squeak than bangers and mash likely.

A former co-worker was from Canada and he and his Canadian wife ate....Bangers and ...Umm , stuff.
Rice and peas and gravy with sausage or something like that...Some things one who is only mildly adventurous regarding cuisine doesn't inquire about being consumed ; lest a loaded fork of mysterious stuff be directed thier way.

Toot!

Well we always rely on signs for the upcoming seasons.
One of the biggest is winter always.
The Woolly Bear Caterpillars have been used to predict what type of winter we will have.
Saw this little guy crawling across the yard the other day.
View attachment 2103681

I really thought it ment long fall-short winter-long spring.
This morning I looked at the Old Farmers Almanac and read this.View attachment 2103683
I should of stepped on the the little bugger.:laughing7:
Farmers almanac is calling for a colder than normal winter. We might get a couple of frosty mornings down here in Florida.

Washed my little boat this spring and that's where it ended.
Did pick up another tank for it the other day...

Too warm of water?
Now you're going to have to build an ice house.
Cutting-Ice.jpg
They use to cut ice for the packing plant in my hometown. Well before my time mind you.
Farmers almanac is calling for a colder than normal winter. We might get a couple of frosty mornings down here in Florida.
I remember in 2010/11 if I can remember right.
Mother's Day I finally got to wear shorts, and a T-SHIRT.
This was on AMI, what sucked it was warmer in Ontario

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

Most of all... Enjoy.
Hi, I'm kinda new here, just getting into treasure huntin and wanted to say hello and that this site is just fantastic for motivation and info x

Hi, I'm kinda new here, just getting into treasure huntin and wanted to say hello and that this site is just fantastic for motivation and info x
Well good morning and welcome aboard! Lots of lovely knowledgeable people on here.. however, this thread is full of the crusty pirate types… lead by our Captain the splendid ARC..so make urself comfy, grab a flaggon of Rum.. and enjoy the voyage of a lifetime 😆 xx
🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back