THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Boy oh boy.....if I get this fuel out of my boat, and this thing gets splashed before summer is over, you guys are really gonna see my game go up !! I will have at least 3-5 more mega spots that can only be reached by boat !! I just can't imagine how much gold I'll be able to access!! Believe it or not I know of 3 spots that may have never been fully explored !! Im frothing at the mouth to get out there. Picking up a new dive tank too !! Woooo hoooo !! Any of you guys that come down like Steve will be able to hunt off shore with me if you choose !! Ill be mobile again. Gonna go look at some galleons and other cool stuff !! Got my virgin ballast mound too.....gulf coast pirate has seen this beautiful wreck on my instagram page !! Folks....this is a real deal virgin undiscovered wreck !!

The goats starting the cleanup effort.
20230830_081130.jpg

I found two crusty black eight reales under a bent palm on Bahia Honda in '92. I skipped them on the water. Went to Mel's and I was like those are coins???
Which way did ya skip em ?! 🤣😂🤣

Today I'm hoping to see the fuel guy.....he called last night and said he's coming to key largo today. He said he could squeeze me in. He will suck my fuel tank dry and get rid of the 50 gallons of bad gas in my boat !! Woooo hoooo !!
Just put it in your lawn mower.

Oh wait..... you guys down there dont have lawns ... lol :P

Which way did ya skip em ?! 🤣😂🤣
Lol. I was sitting on a bent/fallen over palm at the edge of the water and my feet felt a depression with shells in it. Started pulling out shells and during that found two round black things I thought was asphalt so instinctively I skipped them!

Lol. I was sitting on a bent/fallen over palm at the edge of the water and my feet felt a depression with shells in it. Started pulling out shells and during that found two round black things I thought was asphalt so instinctively I skipped them!
Out front there are several wreck trails....one is Dutch, or at least there is some Dutch presence here at some point. On the bay side of Bahia Honda is the Anchorage of spanish harbor. Silver shoe buckles, flint lock pistols, Dutch bartman jugs, olive jars from 16th century, olive jars from the 1700s, an eight foot gold chain, and several anchors have all been found there. I've been able to dive with the bronze cannon corp. in there state lease.....its killer !! Spanish harbor keys are the next ones down, and I do good there too !! I mean......they don't call them spanish harbor keys for nothing !!

I'm hoping to see @Bamasteve today sometime also. Maybe a sunset beer at least !! Or even make a plan to hunt !
Enjoying your Key Largo vibe this morning. Hit me up when you get a little free time. Bloody Mary on the beach!

Attachments

• 6AA713D9-EF36-431A-BA73-01A31E095245.jpeg
    6AA713D9-EF36-431A-BA73-01A31E095245.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
  • D4C37BAE-71E6-4A15-9D79-EBEF66085762.jpeg
    D4C37BAE-71E6-4A15-9D79-EBEF66085762.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Mornin all.

Partly cloudy up here. High around upper 60's -70F. today.

Cedar Key seems to have got the deepest flooding so far. Can't act too surprised there. Alleged "record" depth and getting beyond second story's floors/flooring allegedly.

Surge still expected along coast from around now till 4+ P.M. yet.
Wind around 60 mph for a high in Georgia as the witch is losing steam dragging her self on ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back