THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20230830_194112.jpg

Sunset with bamasteve !!

Good morning Pirates xx glad u are all safe nd sound…xx 🤗

Today i managed to log into work computer.. and remember my password all before 8:30… so .. things are looking up 😆 xx
Morning blossom
It's makes for a great day when the first things go right.

Matter of fact I tried to log onto the computer the other day-and our mouse had died-just like that-must of had a stroke over night-no warning-such a lovely little mouse-easy to get along with-though it tendency to eat the 2 AA batteries up on a regular basis.
But being a responsible owner I fed it regularly it's favourite AA size.
Now I tried to restart this little mouse, gave it new batteries-even looked it up.
Why Did My Mouse Die?
Got all these great sites that suggested to look/browse click on this or that-WT ARF!
The Pepper says how can I do that when the mouse is dead.
So now we found the original trackpad and we have to relearn how to swipe the fingers around the pad.
1 finger or 2 fingers
R.I.P Little mouse

Morning blossom
It's makes for a great day when the first things go right.

Matter of fact I tried to log onto the computer the other day-and our mouse had died-just like that-must of had a stroke over night-no warning-such a lovely little mouse-easy to get along with-though it tendency to eat the 2 AA batteries up on a regular basis.
But being a responsible owner I fed it regularly it's favourite AA size.
Now I tried to restart this little mouse, gave it new batteries-even looked it up.
Why Did My Mouse Die?
Got all these great sites that suggested to look/browse click on this or that-WT ARF!
The Pepper says how can I do that when the mouse is dead.
So now we found the original trackpad and we have to relearn how to swipe the fingers around the pad.
1 finger or 2 fingers
R.I.P Little mouse
Ahh sorry to hear the sad news of your little service mouse 😢 xx im sure they had a happy and fulfilling life helping the Paw of Peps seek knowledge from the WWW 😬 … they are such underated little souls … until one is forced to engage with the finger pad… those things surely fall under the category “the work of the devil” … i wish u luck, much luck in the struggle xx 🍀 🤗

Ahh sorry to hear the sad news of your little service mouse 😢 xx im sure they had a happy and fulfilling life helping the Paw of Peps seek knowledge from the WWW 😬 … they are such underated little souls … until one is forced to engage with the finger pad… those things surely fall under the category “the work of the devil” … i wish u luck, much luck in the struggle xx 🍀 🤗
What I found amazing with the finger pad is the Pepper can track life with his middle finger extended. :headbang::laughing7:

Well i had these 2 as potential swimmers.. altho couldn’t discern which was Barty and which was Barmy… 🤔 xx

View attachment 2102497
It's really hard to tell when they wear those skin tight suites-they all look the same don't they.

It's really hard to tell when they wear those skin tight suites-they all look the same don't they.
Indeed, that reminds me of an embarrassing incident that happened to me on a beach in cornwall once… 😬… one of those things you think i will look back and laugh about this in years to come… but those years are yet to come 😳 xx 😂😂

Well the Pepper is getting the door installed today. Need to get the equipment ready to do the concrete cutting of the 8" curb. Wet saw cuts 4" wall is 5.5" thick should prove for an interesting morning.
Though it's not the Pepper's first rodeo operating the wet saw and having to cut a horizontal cut.
One was to :icon_scratch: wonder when a contractor asks "Do you want the curb wall removed before install the door?"

The Pepper tilts his head like the Max

Indeed, that reminds me of an embarrassing incident that happened to me on a beach in cornwall once… 😬… one of those things you think i will look back and laugh about this in years to come… but those years are yet to come 😳 xx 😂😂
Ok the pirates are glued to this conversation.
As the wise old Cap'n would have said.
📸 or it didn't happen 🤣🤣

Ok the pirates are glued to this conversation.
As the wise old Cap'n would have said.
📸 or it didn't happen 🤣🤣
😂😂 ahh thats a story for a rum soaked evening round the camp fire…but the Moral of the story… dont make inappropriate physical contact when a. you have salt water in ur eyes and b. are swimming with random strangers 😆 xx

😂😂 ahh thats a story for a rum soaked evening round the camp fire…but the Moral of the story… dont make inappropriate physical contact when a. you have salt water in ur eyes and b. are swimming with random strangers 😆 xx
Actually what a brilliant reply to use.
"pepper quickly writes the reply down on the grey matter log book of quick responses"

Oh sorry miss-I had salt in my eyes.......

Actually what a brilliant reply to use.
"pepper quickly writes the reply down on the grey matter log book of quick responses"

Oh sorry miss-I had salt in my eyes.......
😂😂.. your very welcome … i like to do what i can to help others who find themselves in akward situations of their own creation 😇 … 😂😂 xx

😂😂.. your very welcome … i like to do what i can to help others who find themselves in akward situations of their own creation 😇 … 😂😂 xx
Well that's what the chat is all about-sharing important information that will save another pirate from getting out of an awkward moment that might result in a slap in the yap type thing.
Because there's nothing worse than being a wee minnow in the sea and there's a whale ready to kick sand at ya for doing something wrong.

Well that's what the chat is all about-sharing important information that will save another pirate from getting out of an awkward moment that might result in a slap in the yap type thing.
Because there's nothing worse than being a wee minnow in the sea and there's a whale ready to kick sand at ya for doing something wrong.
Its honestly a pleasure to be able to assist… usually my advice is met with .. phrases similar to “on an unrelated point, Blossom what have you been drinking today?”…..!!! 😂😂

Its honestly a pleasure to be able to assist… usually my advice is met with .. phrases similar to “on an unrelated point, Blossom what have you been drinking today?”…..!!! 😂😂
No/never/untrue
Your posts are certainly top shelf
That's why your here on the chat
1st class crew mate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back