THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now that you folks are well adversed in the storm category, I have a query.
This is the surge-does this happen pre/post/during, or all 3?
It can happen during all three or one... its all in trajectory and force and blah and blah... and X.

:)

Hope that sums it up :)

It picked up speed yesterday, and it looks like it'll pass by quickly. It may end up back down here according to some spaghetti models. Some have it curving down to Miami again !! If it's cat 4 it can't stay there long. As it .over ashore......I think it'll be more like cat 3.....low cat 3 when it's all said and done. Let's hope so !!

Hang on ARC.....Hang on GCP !! wishing you the best !!
Thanks Bart... It looks like we are gonna dodge another one with minimal to medium damage.
Thank God that thing stayed off the coast.
Now just waiting to see what the high tide and onshore winds push in and how far / high.

Well....for me it's definitely created some opportunity down in the southern islands. I'll check the spanish harbor key, Bahia Honda, gieger and torch keys, suger loaf key, and the saddle bunch keys, maybe even key west !

Today I'm hoping to see the fuel guy.....he called last night and said he's coming to key largo today. He said he could squeeze me in. He will suck my fuel tank dry and get rid of the 50 gallons of bad gas in my boat !! Woooo hoooo !!

Well....for me it's definitely created some opportunity down in the southern islands. I'll check the spanish harbor key, Bahia Honda, gieger and torch keys, suger loaf key, and the saddle bunch keys, maybe even key west !
I found two crusty black eight reales under a bent palm on Bahia Honda in '92. I skipped them on the water. Went to Mel's and I was like those are coins???

I'm going to Siesta Key on Friday for a friend's weekend birthday bash. Definitely bringing the detector.
Try Cap't Brian's seafood up by the Sarasota Airport right on 41. Best seafood around. It's also a fish market so when you 1st walk in you get a little fish market smell. Well worth it. Very cold beer too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back