THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The 🌶 had a dream last night that a certain piratess from across the pond was getting every single pirate and piratess one of these.
Bloody brilliant 👏
Screenshot_20230823_190648_Chrome.jpg

Yep... like Bart said... "here we go again".

Argrr rrrgggg rrrrr ggg ....... Rrrrrrrr ug..... Glug glug... Sip sip.... Arrrrgggggggggggg ug.
Franklin is going NNE, the one headed to your doorstep will fizzle out, blowing, rainy, tie the BBQ down.

Franklin is going NNE, the one headed to your doorstep will fizzle out, blowing, rainy, tie the BBQ down.

lol... um yeah,... fizzle out my arse.

There will be no fizzling Pepps... its headed into record breaking fuel.

The only thing that will / might calm it down will be the shear situation.... other than that... its on.

Not expecting a total full blown massive hurricane but a 1 or higher is totally possible and highly probable... more chance of it than not.

Yep... like Bart said... "here we go again".

Argrr rrrgggg rrrrr ggg ....... Rrrrrrrr ug..... Glug glug... Sip sip.... Arrrrgggggggggggg ug.
Out of 16 spaghetti models, they're all west of you.
Not to say it won't effect you, but just a brushing, instead of bruising.

Out of 16 spaghetti models, they're all west of you.
Not to say it won't effect you, but just a brushing, instead of bruising.
Wellllll Pepper.... this is how that works...
First....
There is no "center" to base any real model.
Second...
There is nothing they can predict due to this.
Third....
Factors exist that can cause this to become or go anywhere within an inch in either direction of any one of those models on the map.
Still far to early to tell where or what.

Also...... there is no shortage of fuel to get the party started.

This is a roll of the dice at this point... and nature should not be under estimated when this sort of thing begins.

Also... i am not sure if you guys have weather people with crystal balls... but we dont.

The 🌶 had a dream last night that a certain piratess from across the pond was getting every single pirate and piratess one of these.
Bloody brilliant 👏
View attachment 2101390
Ahh Peps im Delighted to know i feature in your dreams… and of course your dreams will come true, as Ive done one better… Himself is melting all the scrap lead down so for Christmas you will all be getting something a little round and special in your stockings curtesy of the Dream Team…. (That’s mostly me.. himself Is a silent partner in the enterprise…. Not sure if that’s a side effect of the lead smelting 🤔) xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back