THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone. I've got a job interview today so quite nervous damned generalized anxiety disorder makes these kind of things much more unpleasant than they need to be

Might produce a cut or two.
But we'z won't tell the Captain as he's probably packing as we speak.
I'd be .
Gas up truck and get squared up. Ready for a jackrabbit departure before the stampede should a storm bear close..
Stack three crystal wine glasses facing the ocean and give it the bird while daring it...

The partial trash pump I didn't buy to irrigate with could be hired out S.E. of me today from the flooding in basements. They just got done getting flooded a day ago as well.
Poor design of drains and too little place for it to go!

Generator in shed would probably sell quick too.
Maybe some of my Coleman stoves and lanterns as well , but I don't want to be taking advantage of folks either when they're desperate.

Good morning everyone. I've got a job interview today so quite nervous damned generalized anxiety disorder makes these kind of things much more unpleasant than they need to be
Steady!
You know I'd put you to work.

Know what who's hiring you does , and what they're about; and how you can become an associate as they grow by what you can do for them.
In other words , it's like falling off a log. No sweat. Easy to do.
The results of the fall vary is all. l.o.l..

(You can wiggle a big toe slightly to distract yourself back into focus on you're being in charge of you if too nervous and they won't see it.)

Steady!
You know I'd put you to work.

Know what who's hiring you does , and what they're about; and how you can become an associate as they grow by what you can do for them.
In other words , it's like falling off a log. No sweat. Easy to do.
The results of the fall vary is all. l.o.l..

(You can wiggle a big toe slightly to distract yourself back into focus on you're being in charge of you if too nervous and they won't see it.)

I've got no problem working grew up working on an orchard, logging trees, working in heat all day, harvesting, doing hard tiring work. However my anxiety screws my mind up and just certain things confuse me easily and I often forget things if there's multiple steps to remember and processes I have a hard time with that. So I'm just nervous out of my mind

I've got no problem working grew up working on an orchard, logging trees, working in heat all day, harvesting, doing hard tiring work. However my anxiety screws my mind up and just certain things confuse me easily and I often forget things if there's multiple steps to remember and processes I have a hard time with that. So I'm just nervous out of my mind
Power through it!

You didn't start out being a pit master. You learned it. Just like you've learned many things.
That can take doing it a couple times! Or a few depending on the task.
But the point is thereare things you can do that you make look easy. And complete faster than your interviewer would. Just because you got it.
Cleaning the old pool at your former place for example. Growing a danged rose. And no , not anyone can. Let alone a heathy one.

It's only an interview.
I've had and you will too some that look dumb in hind site.
And interviewers that couldn't catch a chicken , let alone know how to handle it if they could!
We live just fine regardless of an interview. If the job is meeting strangers , have fun!
But that's going to take time , and a few strangers! l.o.l..

You got this. It's just an interview.

Hi , when can I start?

You'll be good man just breath in and breath out.
I'm cheering for you.

Let the debauchery begin!

Attachments

• 37EF2BDD-CF3A-4DF0-9BE7-2DD41E12741C.jpeg
    37EF2BDD-CF3A-4DF0-9BE7-2DD41E12741C.jpeg
    968.9 KB · Views: 14
Views from the resort

Attachments

• 5C4407C8-B58E-49DC-8790-B2839611CACC.jpeg
    5C4407C8-B58E-49DC-8790-B2839611CACC.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • C1267DAC-BB7A-475A-8E9B-4F3390143104.jpeg
    C1267DAC-BB7A-475A-8E9B-4F3390143104.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 7A84F11F-57C7-449E-AABC-62A100B86318.jpeg
    7A84F11F-57C7-449E-AABC-62A100B86318.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 11
  • 8D20A3C6-95A7-4B90-B3B0-CB5BC0830523.jpeg
    8D20A3C6-95A7-4B90-B3B0-CB5BC0830523.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • F4A6218A-1ACF-45A3-ADC6-175346F679E9.jpeg
    F4A6218A-1ACF-45A3-ADC6-175346F679E9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Greetings Waggers of Scally 😆. hope you have had a nice Friday! 🤗 xx

feeling the pain today of our detecting marathon… but we had a great day today… 😆 xx

Power through it!

You didn't start out being a pit master. You learned it. Just like you've learned many things.
That can take doing it a couple times! Or a few depending on the task.
But the point is thereare things you can do that you make look easy. And complete faster than your interviewer would. Just because you got it.
Cleaning the old pool at your former place for example. Growing a danged rose. And no , not anyone can. Let alone a heathy one.

It's only an interview.
I've had and you will too some that look dumb in hind site.
And interviewers that couldn't catch a chicken , let alone know how to handle it if they could!
We live just fine regardless of an interview. If the job is meeting strangers , have fun!
But that's going to take time , and a few strangers! l.o.l..

You got this. It's just an interview.

Hi , when can I start?

Got through the interview just fine but was so anxious

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back