THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I think i see a bottle cap from here.......... OH wait... that is someone's trash from before... i see the holes left from the person before.
Yeah! Crater like holes!!! Shameful!!!

Good afternoon everyone.
Got some full sheet printing paper a while back with adhesive backing on it its fun to use to make your own stickers
recieve bacon.png
,I like to print these up to apply to the hand dryers in the bathrooms at Wal-Mart.

Good afternoon everyone.
Got some full sheet printing paper a while back with adhesive backing on it its fun to use to make your own stickersView attachment 2099450,I like to print these up to apply to the hand dryers in the bathrooms at Wal-Mart.
Are you a Tactical Bacon fan? 8-)

Great day so far, 3 tree trimmed up. 2 chainsaws quit, lift ran out of fuel on the hill. The tractor lost ignition power.
Has lunch with friends that dropped over.
Very unproductive day.
So now it's going on 6pm, let's get some work done.
Saws are running, screwdriver starts, fueled up lift.

Well been a fun night. Helped catch our pot bellied pig to give it away. That was a fun process. Then busied myself taking down the pig house we have. Was hitting another hammer down into a board so I can yank it out then the hammer shrapneled at a piece pierced my arm pretty good. Blood ran down but I'm country you just shrug it off and keep working. Next was breaking up little posts and one shattered and flew back smacking my finger oop more blood dripping down my fingers. That got me good. Still kept working till it got dark. Lol enough injury for the day

Well been a fun night. Helped catch our pot bellied pig to give it away. That was a fun process. Then busied myself taking down the pig house we have. Was hitting another hammer down into a board so I can yank it out then the hammer shrapneled at a piece pierced my arm pretty good. Blood ran down but I'm country you just shrug it off and keep working. Next was breaking up little posts and one shattered and flew back smacking my finger oop more blood dripping down my fingers. That got me good. Still kept working till it got dark. Lol enough injury for the day
Sound like my luck hit myself good when I broke the head of nail of and whacked my finger real good that was in early may and just getting the feeling back I should be able to play my guitars and violins again soon.
Hope everything heals up for you soon.

Sound like my luck hit myself good when I broke the head of nail of and whacked my finger real good that was in early may and just getting the feeling back I should be able to play my guitars and violins again soon.
Hope everything heals up for you soon.
I'm fine lol just flesh wounds. I hope you recover fully soon. Awesome that you play instruments

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back